If Roland made a D50 vst emulation, would you purchase it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

If Roland made a D50 vst emulation, would you purchase it?

Yes, as long as it was reasonably priced.
45%
Maybe, I would consider purchasing it.
18%
No, I don't have any interest in such a product.
27%
Fish
11%

Total votes: 366

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caine123 wrote:Does anyone know how i can subscribe as german?
This was already answered some time ago in this same topic. Look at Ingo post here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=423037&start=165

He is german too.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
This was already answered some time ago in this same topic. Look at Ingo post here:

He is german too.
thanks, the solution doesnt work sadly though :/

of course all was filled out, i left the NONE in State

DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
fmr wrote:

He is german too.

And why can't you pay in dollars? If you pay with your credit card, the payment will be automatically converted from euros to dollars. It worked with Ingo, and it worked with me. Neither of us are in USA.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
fmr wrote:

He is german too.

And why can't you pay in dollars? If you pay with your credit card, the payment will be automatically converted from euros to dollars. It worked with Ingo, and it worked with me. Neither of us are in USA.
i dont see an option to choose the currency at all :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: i dont see an option to choose the currency at all :)
I didn't have to choose any currency. I just had to enter my credit card number, the same way I do with several other sites. If the payment has to be made in dollars, it will be made in dollars.

I I make a purchase in, for example, East West Soundsonline site, I pay in dollars too.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
I didn't have to choose any currency. I just had to enter my credit card number, the same way I do with several other sites. If the payment has to be made in dollars, it will be made in dollars.

I I make a purchase in, for example, East West Soundsonline site, I pay in dollars too.
thx for your replies :), yes i know, also paypal converts automatically, i used the credit card also sucesfully on other pages and other currencies too, this Roland Cloud is the first having this issue.

Caine123 wrote:
fmr wrote:

thx for your replies :), yes i know, also paypal converts automatically, i used the credit card also sucesfully on other pages and other currencies too, this Roland Cloud is the first having this issue.
Drop them a line. Usually support is helpful :)
Fernando (FMR)

I have just started checking the new update v1.04 of the Roland D-50 plugin (installed with Roland Cloud Manager) and i found that it seems to offer Sysex import now. If you use the "Load" button in the browser you could load both BIN and SYX files now.

I had checked with a few SYX files and s far they seem to load properly.

As most D-50 banks were alraedy converted to BIN by KVR member Beely (who also offered a conversion tool) and i would save my own patches as BIN files i might not need that feature soon but nice to know it is available in the plugin now.

Not sure if this was alraedy in the previous version v1.03 but the D-50 plugn in the OPTIONS menu now also has two options to send or receive the currently loaded patch to or from a D-05 Boutique hardware module. There is also an option to set the input and output midi channels for the hardware.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6g9rjn

over the years i have gradually been changing the default d50 patches into new and unplanned tonalities!! very few if any of these were made with a plan of what sound was going to be the end result, it is that process we do with synths where we are sort of allowing the sounds themselves to dream!

Many endless thanks to the d50 Librarian for being able to gather these from the synth!!

almost all do not have custom names, which i didn't have a cause for at the time but i really like now that it indicates which official patch was the originpoint!

Some of them are set up to work with the unique chase-as-sound-on-sound-delay effect (which happens when both the amount and time parameters are set to 100%) which may or may not have been mentioned in this thread before! :) they are very much fine to play without that as well.

Return to “Instruments”