Should You Buy RapidComposer? YES-YES-YES-YES

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
KVRist
56 posts since 5 Dec, 2014

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:50 pm

OMG this is the most amazing program!!! And just to be clear, I am in no way affiliated with the company nor had I even heard of the product until a few weeks ago when I was searching online for pre-written MIDI phrases for use in my songs. I bought it at the first of the month and took advantage of the amazing sale price and I am beyond thrilled!!

Unlike other software where I am always hitting the wall and finding things I cannot do, this software surprises and delights me at every turn! Just when I think "That's it...this amazing software does everything I want" I discover something new that it does that I did not even know I wanted to do!!!

And Attila is probably the nicest developer I have ever met! He obviously cares deeply about his product and it shows! He also cares about his customers and that shows every day on the forums as he helps people out and welcomes our ideas for new features to this already outstanding software program!

I just could not be any happier with my purchase and I hope the product is immensely successful as it deserves to be as popular as ProTools or Audacity or KONTAKT, etc.!!! And I strongly encourage anyone who wants to work with MIDI music to purchase this program. Run, don't walk to your computer and buy this today!!!

I am a huge fan of RapidComposer!!!

KVRAF
4524 posts since 17 Jun, 2013 from very close to Paris, France

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Sometimes I dream "Ahhh... If Bach had known RapidComposer...!"

Yes, this composition tool is to be classed as one of the pearls of the decade. Sibelius and Finale can begin to tremble on their podium, except of course in their privileged category: the classical music. But when you see this incredible example from our friend yellukhan, there is also enough to wonder...
And for what is about BIAB... it is relegated into the prehistory.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

KVRAF
1787 posts since 10 Mar, 2004

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:37 pm

welcome John! and thanks BW :)

KVRist
38 posts since 23 Nov, 2014 from France

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:02 pm

BlackWinny wrote:And for what is about BIAB... it is relegated into the prehistory.
BIAB is an accompaniment software and RapidComposer a writing software.
It's a very different software category ! :wink:

KVRAF
4524 posts since 17 Jun, 2013 from very close to Paris, France

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:08 am

Ghislain2b wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:And for what is about BIAB... it is relegated into the prehistory.
BIAB is an accompaniment software and RapidComposer a writing software.
It's a very different software category ! :wink:
Yes.
:D

I just said that for all those who use it as a composition tool...
:wink:
Last edited by BlackWinny on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

KVRAF
4552 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Thank you, John, for your kind words!
I do my best to continuously improve RapidComposer, and what really amazes me that users' creative suggestions on this forum agrees with my plans to move RapidComposer to the next level. There is still a lot to do, and some very exciting features has to be added. At the same time there are parts of the program that need to be redesigned. I am very inspired by all the enthusiastic users and fans on this forum!

Thanks!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya and Syne

Return to “MusicDevelopments”