Digital Orchestra Soundtrack

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings from Czech Republic!

I created digital orchestra on Renoise in order to perform musically "the hopeless feeling" in the time of darkness. Basically, it is meant to be soundtrack for a non-existant movie where a hero is fighting with himself and his dark past, because people behaved badly to him. The song has sadness and darkness combined within. Let's say I was trying to be a composer here and you are the ones who can judge my work. I used many instruments to describe his feelings.

In the first part, from 0:00 to 0:58, the hero is falling under the burdon of his sad past and can't manage this, from 0:58 to 1:36 bad things happen to him because he couldn't handle this and got mad, however from 1:40 he got back to normal state, because there was the view of the beautiful field, the Nature in his mind calmed him down, that made him sad, of course, somewhat nostalgy feeling, from 2:30 he wished to merge with nature because it amazed him. 4:06 finally signifies that he couldn't make it and ended up mad.

If I were to say something by this song, it would be: "never lose hope, go for it, risk and live, don't fear, for it is all just in your head, merge with the Nature and you won't regret..."

I will be so much grateful for feedbacks. Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/when ... pe-is-gone

Return to “Music Cafe”