New analog drum machines? / NAMM ?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Considering the huge current trends in analog drum machines I am surprised to see not many company's making some actual analog drum machines?...korg,elektron,dave smith seem to be the only ones doing any....

Are there any company's in the process of making one,maybe a NAMM announment?
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

Akai Rhythm Wolf

didn't we have that one already? or is that what you mean?

is this kit any good? Yocto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XpZWA6oTr4

I really like hardware drum machines and sequencers in general. It's cool to see more groove boxes and stuff like that hit the market but it doesn't matter much to me if it's analog or not. Yeah the Elektron analog series boxes are cool (I have an Analog4 myself) but I like the Octatrack just as much and there are other things like the Sonic Potions LXR which aren't analog but still a lot of fun to use.

MFB Tanzbar and Vermona have some solid analog drum machines out at the moment. Not sure about upcoming.

Plus mfb is cooking something new, according to something I saw on utube (don't remember the link, sorry) to replace the 503...
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

justin3am wrote:I really like hardware drum machines and sequencers in general. It's cool to see more groove boxes and stuff like that hit the market but it doesn't matter much to me if it's analog or not. Yeah the Elektron analog series boxes are cool (I have an Analog4 myself) but I like the Octatrack just as much and there are other things like the Sonic Potions LXR which aren't analog but still a lot of fun to use.

Wow, the LXR looks really cool! And would sit nicely next to my Elektron gear...

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”