3.0 v1 Beta is here!

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

* Multi-core support
* You can now enter chord names in object-bar to transpose selected notes (chord) to that chord
* Added option for velocity pattern in the Arp
* Added option to Append part (shift + ctrl + d), will double the content

:clap: :hyper: :tu:

I just saw you already found it so my post is redundant.

Awesome update :party:

Thanks Jørgen and everyone involved :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Thanks for adding the link aMUSEd!
I forgot that in my excitement.

I started a topic with issues in this 3.0 v1 beta on here:
https://getsatisfaction.com/energyxt/to ... eta-issues

Maybe we should try to stick to that place, since Jorgen seems to watch it more than this forum here...

Apart from what Jorgen mentions in 'Coming next' there are also some other changes/improvements:

* New smaller 'New' dialog with everything exchanged sidewise. ('OK' button now right from 'Cancel' button,
'Select project' now right from 'Open recent', 'Online tutorials' link removed.)

* Toolbar rearranged. FFT seems to have been replaced by a volume meter. Currently mouse over help doesn't display there anymore on the right side. Hope this will come back or maybe Jorgen plans to put it somewhere else...(?)

* Object bar now sticks to the left of the sequencer area and doesn't change position anymore if mixer strip is displayed/hidden. Color chooser for tracks/parts moved to it from small sequencer toolbar.

* Object bar is now skinnable (cool, but unfortunately renders old skins to an inconsistent look)

MC seems to be working OK!

i have a Ace Demo Project i did in XT2 and that seems to still be putting 90% + on a single of my 8 cores, but i have only tested a few old project's!

a multi out VST version of XT2 is all i'm left waiting for now!

congrats on getting MC support out there Jorgen! hope you are well!

Subz

That's really great news! :)

More than a few years late, but as they say "better late than never"...
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

V1 One of the best apps/plugins ever created
V2 Completely different and now forgotten
V3 Same as V2 with multicore

Really Jorgen what happened to you :(
Get the source out for V1, compile the VST for X64 and you will have something special on your hands again, there is still nothing like it, but it is buggy as hell nowadays in the latest OS
Duh

What bungle said, indeed. V1 is still the best, but feels unfinished. Ahh memories of all those wasted threads and posts about it... all in vain to fall on deaf ears.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

I just wait for an useful implementation of the drumsampler.

Thrilled to the bone to see this release! Energy is not dead yeah, saw on the XT site a new Machine is in the works,way cool.
I wont hold my breath for 3 to be everything I had hoped for ver.1 but for the first time in a long time it looks like there may be some progress in that direction.
Even if it's a little flakey, whats not to love? It's light on resources, it's quick, has a modular view that let's you drag and drop from outside and it's pretty darn cheap. What about a DAW that's a VST that you can load in your other Daw's.

Like an old friend come to visit, rough around the edge's but nice to know their still around.

I just built a new project using 4 instances of Z3ta+2 and one instance of Ext synth. The load seems to be spread evenly across the cores apart from core 1 which is probably running the OS as well. It didn't seem to like ASIO4ALLv2. The transport kept stopping and restarting. I changed to the ASIO UX2 driver and things seem a lot more stable.

Downloaded but did not bother to install, not sure I will. Until less than a year ago v1 was still my main DAW. Now that ship has already sailed, I suppose. Unless Jorgen is still able to amaze me.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

seismic1 wrote:I just built a new project using 4 instances of Z3ta+2 and one instance of Ext synth. The load seems to be spread evenly across the cores apart from core 1 which is probably running the OS as well. It didn't seem to like ASIO4ALLv2. The transport kept stopping and restarting. I changed to the ASIO UX2 driver and things seem a lot more stable.
My ASIO4ALL problems went away when I changed from 16bit to 24bit recording.

I'm going to migrate one of my current v2.7 projects into v3 to see how that goes. It's great to be able to use multiple instances of ACE and Bazille.

i've some bug with v3 on win 8

rme hdsp aio : asio driver not found : ok in v2.7
midi ports name not displayed

@digdug303:
You installed/unzipped the 3.0 V1 beta executable into a own directory?
If so be sure to copy the file 'libaam.dll' from 2.7 installation directory to the 3.0 installation directory.

Return to “energyXT”