Looking for special Sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Groove Agent Kontakt TX16Wx Software Sampler

Hi there,
Im new to this Forum and i want to start with my first Questions.
I have Cubase 8 Elements and I am looking for a special Plugin.
In Native Instruments Kontakt, you can load One(!) .wav sample and Kontakt automatically spreads the Pitch across you Keyboard, so If you play a C on your Keyboard, Kontakt plays the sample in C. And I think if I load a Chord Sample, Kontakt would transpose the Sample across the Keyboard Keys.
Are there any free sampler Plugins like the "TX16WX", that work like this? Or maybe there is one already Integrated in Cubase Elements.
Thank you for your help, I really need those two Features.

best regards,
PEC

Any sampler will do this. Just pick one. It doesn't matter.

I havent found one yet.
All the samplers that I tried don't map the samples automatically to all the keys and don't pitch or transpose them automatically.
The tx16wx for example requires me to map all the keys by hand and pitch them individually.

What I need is this behaviour that Kontakt has:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOgTeR3B4n8 at 0:54

PEC wrote:I havent found one yet.
All the samplers that I tried don't map the samples automatically to all the keys and don't pitch or transpose them automatically.
The tx16wx for example requires me to map all the keys by hand and pitch them individually.

What I need is this behaviour that Kontakt has:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOgTeR3B4n8 at 0:54
And that's pretty much what you're going to find. Even Reaktor, I have to map everything myself.

If you want Kontakt, get Kontakt. I don't know any sampler that will do what you want unless there is something out there that costs an arm and a leg. Every sampler I've ever gotten, you have to do your own mapping.

** EDIT ** Yeah, I just noticed you're looking for free. Forget it. Doesn't exist.

PEC wrote: The tx16wx for example requires me to map all the keys by hand and pitch them individually.
I just dragged a single sample into Tx16wx and it cheerfully mapped it across C1 to C7 on its own.

Can TX do this . . .

Help me set up a simple drum kit with about 5 or 6 velocity layer for each (kick, snare, hi tom, low tom, CL hat, Op hat, crash, and ride??? Round robin would also be cool, but not sure what's possible for this endeavor. Thank you!!!!
Blessings.
Tommy zai

wagtunes wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:55 am Any sampler will do this. Just pick one. It doesn't matter.
LOL, Edith Piaf couldn't have said it better!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”