New program coming soon: Sample Polish XT

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You all know this problem: your favorite sample patch looses it's shine after a few years, you have used it on all your recent 57 projects and the over time, the samples begin to sound muffled and dull, your clients complain, your music sounds crap. We have the fix for you!

Over the last few years, patchpool has been developing a new application which polishes samples of all kinds, gives them a new shine, makes them louder, brighter, better, bigger, more analog, more digital, less fuzzy, warmer, less cold, more consonant and whatnot.

We're in the final developing stages and only have to establish compatibility with sample rates higher than 384 Khz, as soon as this is done, the standalone program can be ordered from the website for the ridiculously low price of € 26.498 EUR plus a sixpence.

FAQs

So how does it work?
You simply open all the files you want to polish at once by dragging them into Sample Polish XT™, then you enter the genre you're mainly working in and your favorite BPM, set the "Freshen Up"-knob to taste (200% max) and hit "Process". Then you can go for a swim or a coffee and once you return, the application will already have deposited the polished samples in their original folder, you don't even have to set a destination folder, it's that sophisticated.
Stay tuned...

It's better than:

Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

What a fantastic idea! I can just re-polish all my old patchpool sample patches over and over. I'll never need to buy another. :harp:

Just one question: How shiny is the GUI? Shiny GUI = shiny sounds!
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

What sort of polishing material is used? Aluminium oxide is a joke, and I find silicon carbide aliases too heavily. Only diamond polishes are any good above 100KHz.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:What sort of polishing material is used? Aluminium oxide is a joke, and I find silicon carbide aliases too heavily. Only diamond polishes are any good above 100KHz.
Its a secret, and it's not hardware polish, but a batch-edit program. You simply open all the files you want to polish at once, then you enter the genre you're mainly working in and your favorite BPM, set the "Freshen Up"-knob to taste (200% max) and hit "Process". Then you can go for a swim or a coffee and once you return, the application will have already deposited the polished samples in their original folder, you don't even have to set a destination folder, it's that sophisticated.

Michael L wrote:What a fantastic idea! I can just re-polish all my old patchpool sample patches over and over. I'll never need to buy another. :harp:

Just one question: How shiny is the GUI? Shiny GUI = shiny sounds!
I'll post screenshots asap.

Return to “patchpool”