CD Burning in Acoustica 6

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a new Acoustica user, and I wanted to try out the CD burning capability. I was able to load an album's worth of WAV files into the CD project array (complete with track title and number information) and added the album's title, artist, and genre information into the Disc properties dialogue box. So far, so good.

After a successful burn, I inserted the CD into my car's player and was disappointed to find that none of the track or disk information was displayed (blank title, blank artist, and "Track N" as track titles). Since album and track information has been successfully displayed when I've used two other applications, I found Acoustica's performance lacking.

Am I missing a trick somewhere that, if I knew it, would make the track and album information available to CD players? If not, I strongly recommend that this capability be built into a future release of Acoustica.

Hi Paul!

Acoustica supports the CD-TEXT feature. I'm not sure why the text information doesn't show on your car CD player, but for it to work, both your CD burner and your car's CD player will need to support the CD-TEXT standard.

Best,
Stian

Actually, I am encountering the same problem. With "Disc Properties" filles correctly and tracks individually named, all that appears when played is "Track No. 1" and "Unknown Artist" / "Unknown Album".

Any cure?

Blubber-AWD wrote:Actually, I am encountering the same problem. With "Disc Properties" filles correctly and tracks individually named, all that appears when played is "Track No. 1" and "Unknown Artist" / "Unknown Album".

Any cure?
I'm not really sure if the issue is in Acoustica. Where doesn't the track names show up?

Best,
Stian

Hi Stian,

Thanks for responding. Track names don't show up anywhere... tested some different equipment known as CD-Text compatible to me (which means CD-text shows up with this equipment and other discs).

Still testing.... Probably a setup-mistake I made in Acoustica or something like that.

Return to “Acon Digital”