Helix GUI size help

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Jonas and Helix users,

Congratulations for the Helix VSTi, it has a unique sound and I like it very much.

When I use Helix in my Desktop computer which has a full HD video monitor it`s GUI size is perfect but when I use Helix in my Laptop the GUI exceeds the limit of the video monitor and it`s difficult to acces the botton controllers of the GUI.

Is there any way of adjusting the GUI size to become smaller so I can use it in my laptop?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,
You can try reducing the skin in photoshop; it is a .psd file. In another thread here Jonas described how to enlarge it so reducing may also work. However when I did it (see my forum post) I found my DAW host did not get a size change message from Helix; so your host wrapper/frame may not get smaller. Good luck and please report any success!
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Ok Michael,

I use Sonar X3 Producer on both computers. I do not understand why my Laptop computer did resize the GUI sent to a full HD video through HDMI output! I am going to check the personalize setting in my laptop video card.

Thank you very much Michael

I solved my puzzle! I did resize all my OS screen size texts and icons view at windows graphic display properties and now I can have access to all Helix GUI buttons!

The only problem for me is that everything is smaller now, including texts and icons.

Thank you for the help.

Return to “Audjoo”