Free Ozone 6 presets from mastering legend Greg Calbi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ozone 8 Standard

Hi all,

Check it out: free stuff! iZotope teamed up with Greg Calbi, the legendary Sterling Sound mastering engineer, to create presets for users of Ozone 6.

Each preset is crafted by Greg to achieve a certain sonic goal, and be a solid starting point for mastering your material. Auditioning each preset at the beginning of your mastering session can be a great way to quickly sample different aesthetic possibilities and decide on the direction to take your master.

As Greg mentions in the video below, these presets are intended as a starting point to get you going in the right direction, then you can tweak to your heart's content to get the exact sound you want!

Grab them here:

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix ... e/add-ons/

Enjoy!

Evan from iZotope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NtPbkNEtLs

Evan - any chance these presets will work with Ver.5 ?
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Nm

Hi all,

These presets are only compatible with Ozone 6, they will not work with previous versions of Ozone.

Best,
-EA

Thank You :)
Say NO to CLAP!

Hi Evan,

sorry for the my slightly off-topic question:
Will there ever be an update for Breaktweaker?

No worries! We don't have current plans for further BreakTweaker development, so not for the foreseeable future.

Best,
-EA

evanallen wrote:No worries! We don't have current plans for further BreakTweaker development, so not for the foreseeable future.

Best,
-EA

WHAT? I love ozone. Clearly, a priority for isotope. That being said, how could you not update Breaktweaker?

You release a groundbreaking instrument and that's it? No added functionality like shuffle or swing? No sample start time modulation? No evolution?

Are you saying we are just stuck with what we got and that's it, forever?

jmob wrote:
evanallen wrote:No worries! We don't have current plans for further BreakTweaker development, so not for the foreseeable future.

Best,
-EA

WHAT? I love ozone. Clearly, a priority for isotope. That being said, how could you not update Breaktweaker?

You release a groundbreaking instrument and that's it? No added functionality like shuffle or swing? No sample start time modulation? No evolution?

Are you saying we are just stuck with what we got and that's it, forever?
+1
There is lot of room for further improvements.
And optimisation of the [immense] cpu-hunger is another one...

Either I am missing something or there is no link to download the presets at the place you posted. I only see links to download Ozone (which I obviously don't need). When I tried the box at the right called "Greg Calbi Mastering Presets for Ozone", and hit the button Learn More, I was addressed to a place called EPISERVER, and was asked a login ID and PW??? WTF...
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:Either I am missing something or there is no link to download the presets at the place you posted.
Thanks for the heads up! Just fixed the link, you can now download the presets with the link at the bottom of the page.

izoevan wrote:
fmr wrote:Either I am missing something or there is no link to download the presets at the place you posted.
Thanks for the heads up! Just fixed the link, you can now download the presets with the link at the bottom of the page.
Thanks. It worked now :tu:
Fernando (FMR)

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Guys, would somebody be so kind and send me the presets on a zipped file to my e-mail address.
I'm honestly struggling with the download ... It simply didn't work for me.

Mail : Dimitargeorgievmusic@gmail.com (mailto:Dimitargeorgievmusic@gmail.com)

Thank you very much!

Return to “Effects”