Cream freezing Bitwig Push Script

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I've posted about this on the BW script forum as well. I'm not sure where the issue might be occurring, though I'm finding using Cream as a VSt in Bitwig is making the Push script freeze with complete consistancy. As soon as it's instanciated, or a track with it on is selected, the script\device freezes. I noticed the mention of moving the data folder for Cream, but I have seen no way to do this on mac. The installer doesn't give a choice of directory, and if I move the files manually, I have no way to point cream to a new directory to look in.

If you have any thoughts or insights, I'd appreciate it, as well if I get word from the devs of the script, I will pass any info along

thanks!

Maverick 10.9.5
BW 1.1.10
push 4.4
Cream 1.2

edit: oh, i should mention, I also found that if Cream is not licensed, the problem does not occur

I'm sorry I can't help you as I don't have push, but i have Bigwig and I installed the demo version of Cream and maybe you can help me.
I can't see any parameter to automate from Cream in Bigwig. Is it the case with the full version as well?
Thanx

Did either of you ever solve this? I have just installed Cream and it is doing the exact same thing with my controller scripts (BCR and TouchOsc). Thanks.

Return to “Kirnu”