KickR 1.5 available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KickR

KickR is once again out with a new version.
This is mostly a bug fix release with fixes that some serials erroneously did not work and that certain windows/cubase-combos locket up on the password popup dialog.
Available for download now from http://gudaaudio.com/kickr.php
David Guda gudaaudio.com

kickr1_5.jpg
...aand a little screenshot of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Hi David,
i'm going to buy your Famous KickR,
it's the best Kick plugin on the market(everything sound good after 3 min of tweak!incredible), just one question before, about the Thump management, it is possible to import some wav into a directory and add some external folder shortcut?
cheer

Thanks, happy to hear you like it!.... not sure about famous though :)
Speed of getting a good fitting kick was the big one personal design goal I started out with so extra nice you mention that!

I don't quite understand your question though, you can use external wav (or mp3/flac for that matter) by choosing a single file or by choosing a folder and then kickr will load all files of right type in that folder. Like select a folder with you favorite kick samples and then you can just browse those like any of the standard thumps.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

everytime i want to choose a wav thump,the "factory"directory is my users doc,and i must search my drum folder on my Hd or external hd.
and i can't navigate,for exemple, in my drum folder without open the search tab...

KickR itself have no way of managing favorite or links to folder.
If on mac you can make soft links. I haven't tried "shortcut" in windows, it might work. Can't guarantee.
KickR should remember last folder used though.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

on windows 7 64, kickr don't manage "shortcut" and don't remember the last folder

I just tried and remembering folder seems to work fine on both mac and windows. I use win 7 64 bit, Cubase 64 bit.
"shortcut" in windows don't work but it was kind of expected. Windows don't have a way of creating soft links the way unix-like systems does....for some stupid reason. I'm sure they could implement it if they wanted to.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Anyone else seen this that it won't remember last use folder?
I haven't market it so it is not something that ppl take for granted, thus no reports.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

hmmm so cheap and the sounds in the demo are definitely impressive.. could be a good complement to metrum.. will investigate.. never heard of the product before this topic.. demoing now

Yep, I've intentionally put a really low price on this one. I wanted to make it possible for as many as possible to be able to buy rather than few buyers of a high price each. I will bump the price a bit though although still keep it cheap.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

I'm looking at this too. Interested to hear what TheoM has to say as I usually agree with his reviews.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hi David,
when you choose a folder in kickR, and you double left click on the desired folder/wav, kickR doesn't remember the directory BUT if you choose your folder and click on Open, the plug remember this directory: PERFECT:)
i will buy It for sure!

Ah! I must admit it never occurred to me that that would be handled differently. I will try that difference when I come home today. It just might be one of those things easy to fix as well. Thanks for clearing that up!
/David
kokotte wrote:Hi David,
when you choose a folder in kickR, and you double left click on the desired folder/wav, kickR doesn't remember the directory BUT if you choose your folder and click on Open, the plug remember this directory: PERFECT:)
i will buy It for sure!
David Guda gudaaudio.com

davidguda wrote:Yep, I've intentionally put a really low price on this one. I wanted to make it possible for as many as possible to be able to buy rather than few buyers of a high price each. I will bump the price a bit though although still keep it cheap.
why not leave it where it is? No need to bump.. then it goes to sonic academy kick price realm.. why not have the cheapest? Anyway, if you must bump, please don't do it till i have demoed! :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”