Contest: Have your mix mastered live at NAMM by Lurssen Mastering!

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
KVRAF
7248 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Have your mix mastered live at NAMM by Lurssen Mastering!

Enter the Submit Your Mix Contest for a chance to have your mix mastered by one of the world's top mastering studios

Want to have your mix mastered by one of the top mastering engineers in the world? Here’s your chance. At NAMM 2016, IK Multimedia and Lurssen Mastering Studios are launching a totally unique approach to mastering and you can be a part of the launch! During the live presentation, you can have your song mixed by world-renowned mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen

To enter your mix, simply fill out this submission form and upload your mix to SoundCloud or Dropbox. We’ll pick one mix from the submissions to be used in the live demonstration of this synergist revolutionary new product.

Enter your mix today!

You can see Gavin Lurssen at NAMM on the following days and time:

Friday 1/22/16 from 3:00pm PST to 4:00pm PST Room 210 B

Saturday 1/23/16 from 2:00pm PST to 3:00pm PST Room 210 B

More Resources:
Click Here for Contest Rules

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Wow, great turnout so far thanks for all of the entries! Judging by the turnout, maybe we should help market the mix contests that are run in this subforum ;) I kid, I kid.

Seriously, though, there's still time if you'd like to throw your hat in the ring.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:41 am

One more full day left to get your mix submitted!

KVRist
322 posts since 19 Sep, 2005 from Los Angeles, CA

Post Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:58 am

How the heck is he going to master anything in that environment? It's so freaking loud and (aurally) chaotic there. I hope you plan to bring him a sound-isolated (box in a box) & treated room.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 am

Infinite5ths wrote:How the heck is he going to master anything in that environment? It's so freaking loud and (aurally) chaotic there. I hope you plan to bring him a sound-isolated (box in a box) & treated room.
We have a room on the second floor now.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:56 am

Today is the last day to enter!

Return to “Production Techniques”