New Beat mag issue with Novation V-Station and Bassstation on the mag DVD

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bass Station V-Station

Just a heads up, issue #123 (3/2016) comes with both the Novation V-Station and Bassstation plugins on the mag's DVD, for anyone who cares to pick up either or both of these. Also comes with zplane Vielklang Beat Edition, a Zampler sample pack with sounds from Moog synthesizers, and the Beat studio plugins like Cableguys Curve 2 BE, Dune BE, Audiorealism ADM-606 and others. It isn't available for purchase yet, but probably will be soon, as i got the issue as a subscriber today.

Nice of Beat to give away V-Station and BassStation to everbody

Yeah. :)

Numanoid wrote:Nice of Beat to give away V-Station and BassStation to everbody
:D :D :hihi: :hihi:

Ok, props should rather go to Novation for doing so. If that was your point. :)

Last year the V-Station was alraedy available as free Magware and even for those who did not buy the magazine. It seemed to be without lomitations an it worked by directly registering the product to your Novation account, not sure how it works this time.

V-Station is still a great sounding synth and a nice addition to my hardware Novation UltraNova which is not fully comparale in terms of features and sound. As besides a very complex synth engine (including e.g. 3 Oscs , a multimode filter and 30+ wavetables) the UltraNova also is a nice controller keyboard (with 3 octaves, velocity + aftertouch and illuminated Pitch + Mod wheels) and even usable as an USB audio interface (with input and outputs) it is a real bargain IMO.

Alraedy bought the Bass Station plugin some years ago at EBAy, again officially registered it at Novation.

Due to the low price i am somehow still interested in a Bass Station 2 keyboard while it would be cool if they release a module too.
Last edited by Ingonator on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

+1

V-Station is a great synth still, I love using it :tu:

Been using the station series for ever, probably more than 10 years. V-station is good and sound pretty close to the original K/A stations which I have lots of time with as well. Personally I think it's a good synth, pretty limited feature-wise compared to the competition at this point and it has no where near the features of novation's current hardware synths but its easy to make sound decent.

The Bass Station vst just doesn't sound very good however. I wouldn't even put in the effort to download and install a free version of the bass station, its that bad in my opinion.

Worst magazine in Germany. ;)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Worst magazine in Germany. ;)
True, but so is Bild-Zeitung and still it sells best. :) Only in it for the subscription gift and the magware anyway hehe.

chk071 wrote:
True.
No way, Beat got its flaws, but there must be a lot worse than that

Numanoid wrote:
chk071 wrote:
True.
Yep for beginner it's great i guess. 8)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Anyone know when it will be available for purchase?

Numanoid wrote:
chk071 wrote:
True.
Not being able to understand the contents is surely advantageous. :D Well, it's not THAT bad, but Computer Music is better.
bjporter wrote:Anyone know when it will be available for purchase?
It says 2nd of march on the last page.

chk071 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
chk071 wrote:
True.
Not being able to understand the contents is surely advantageous. :D Well, it's not THAT bad, but Computer Music is better.
bjporter wrote:Anyone know when it will be available for purchase?
It says 2nd of march on the last page.
Thank you! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Instruments”