MP3 not rendered in T4

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Waveform Pro

Hi all,

Very new to T4, but my initial setup feels good. Can record and playback without issue.

However, when I introduce mp3's into the sequence, sometimes it goes through the 1-99% rendering, then presents me with an empty waveform. I've attached a screenshot of my tracks. All of these files are imported mp3s. As you can see, I get a solid waveform for two of the three. Am I missing something for the "Bama Country" one?

To be thorough, this happens when I try to import a multitude of mp3s (Not just Bama Country). Some work. Some don't. This doesn't happen with any kind of predictability. Sometimes its just one mp3 on the track. Sometimes its a few (as the screenshot idicates) When I run each through my old QTRACTOR sequencer, they all behave normally.

My LAME path is /usr/bin/lame, which is correct and verified. Running 3.99 64 bit LAME.

My apologies if this should have gone somewhere else. I searched the forum but didn't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Crock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”