Cellspace vol.3 for Synplant

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Hi guys,

The final instalment of the Cellspace series for Synplant has been released!
Like vol.1 and vol.2, it contains 100 carefully-designed presets suitable for soft electronic music.
You can get it for 9.99 euros (instead of 12.99) until March 20.

Cellspace vol.3 for Synplant

Here are the demo tracks, provided by KVR members GilJ, ftech, blortblort and myself.

https://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/s ... pace-vol-3

Thanks for reading.
All the best,

Vincent
Ghostwave Audio
ghostwaveaudio.com
Last edited by Ghostwave on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Great sounds an a great demo!

^ Thanks a lot. I got valuable help this time.

Here's a groovy one from KVR user blortblort:
https://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/p ... space-vol3

Just uploaded the demo pack. 12 free presets for your enjoyment!
Synplant - Cellspace vol.3 demo presets

Is there going to be a bundle price?

aMUSEd wrote:Is there going to be a bundle price?
There won't be a bundle as such (at least not yet) but vol.1 and vol.2 will be 40% off for the duration of the intro period (3 weeks).
Since vol.3 will be 9.99 euros during this period (less if you're on the mailing list), the entire collection will come to 25.97 euros.

Congrats on the release Vincent. Demo tracks are sounding great. :clap:

Ridan wrote:Congrats on the release Vincent. Demo tracks are sounding great. :clap:
Thanks mate. And I just realised today that with this final set, I'll be doubling Synplant's factory library.

It is indeed a very good set of patches for a sometimes forgotten synth.
Great work mate!

Carbonflake wrote:Hi guys,

The final instalment of the Cellspace series for Synplant will be released on Friday.
Like vol.1 and vol.2, it contains 100 carefully-designed presets.
There will be an intro price for everyone complemented by a further discount for existing customers and newsletter subscribers. (it's not too late to join!)

In the meantime, here are the demo tracks, provided by KVR members GilJ, ftech and myself.

https://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/s ... pace-vol-3

Thanks for reading.
All the best,

Vincent
Ghostwave Audio
ghostwaveaudio.com
Hi,

Just wanted to say that it was a my pleasure diving into those 100 very inspiring presets! Great job Vincent :tu:

Cheers,
GilJ.

GilJ wrote: Hi,

Just wanted to say that it was a my pleasure diving into those 100 very inspiring presets! Great job Vincent :tu:

Cheers,
GilJ.
I could not have said it better myself. Vincent's work IS on my short list of instant purchases. Always nice to have wonderful sounds to use and Cellspace v3 is certainly that!
Thanks so much for your great work, Vincent!

Guys, I'm very humbled by your comments.
As I wrote somewhere else, sound design / synth programming is a very personal affair for me.
I don't design stuff for trendy genres or with the objective of selling as much as possible. I'm only interested in making sounds I love and package them neatly for ease-of-use.
I don't release stuff as often as most but each bank is one I would like to be remembered by.
And I will return the compliment saying that you were awesome to make such great demos so quickly. And this wouldn't be happening without your support.
:hug:

Congrats with this new release Vincent! And kudos to the demo writers too :tu: (nice work Allen :) )

Is it out yet? Not seen a newsletter.

Krezie wrote:Congrats with this new release Vincent! And kudos to the demo writers too :tu: (nice work Allen :) )
Thanks!
aMUSEd wrote:Is it out yet? Not seen a newsletter.
Since a lot of people think it's already out, I might as well release it ... Give me 30 mins to send the newsletter and update the product page. :wink:

Return to “Soundware”