Tracktion 7 now available!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Waveform Pro

Can't demo it as the demo is 32 bit - what's the point of that?

The demos are 32 bit for some reason, but you can normally download the latest version from your account in whatever format you need.

OK just logged in - not even seeing T6 in there, which I own, wtf?

$30 upgrade, downloaded, installed. Need to stay disciplined and finish work before I check it out.

aMUSEd wrote:...not even seeing T6 in there, which I own, wtf?
Same here...really strange.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

aMUSEd wrote:OK just logged in - not even seeing T6 in there, which I own, wtf?
tracktion.com > products > workstations

Tracktion 7 is right there at the top for me. Is you browser showing an old version of the page (from cache)?
Last edited by skipscada on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Double post
Last edited by skipscada on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm talking about in my account

And what is a 'Tracktion Transaction Fee - $1.25'?

aMUSEd wrote:I'm talking about in my account
I see. Checked my account. T6 not in downloadable products for me either. T5 and T7 (after purchase) available.

Curiously, T7 is unavailable in the product dropdown menu at the top of my account page, while T6 is. They must be in the process of updating the web pages right now.

skipscada wrote:$30 upgrade, downloaded, installed. Need to stay disciplined and finish work before I check it out.
Where is the discounted upgrade price? I only see the full-version price on their website.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

The offline FX called Clip Layer FX looks handy. It contains FX process history like Cubase.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”