SynthEdit plugins you would like to go cross-platform

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,
I'm CK, I built the new ME80v2 and Phonec2 using my own CK_Engine.

Many SE developers are already using my CK_Modules so it's much quicker and easier to do a direct conversion into my CK_Engine.

If anyone is looking to update their SE projects to commercial plugins on Win VST 32/64bit and MAC VST/AU 32/64bit then get in touch for a quote.

Best Regards
Chris

And what is the relationship between your CK engine and the new SE environment that is in the making. Is it a kind of competition or are you keeping it to yourself just for migration purposes like in the case of those two synths you have already completed?

fluffy_little_something wrote:And what is the relationship between your CK engine and the new SE environment that is in the making.?
Actually there is no relationship with SE at all, my CK_Engine is CODE (C++)
I can take an existing SE project file (for reference) and rebuild the whole thing in Code using my CK_Engine, usually within 3 months.
fluffy_little_something wrote:Is it a kind of competition or are you keeping it to yourself just for migration purposes like in the case of those two synths you have already completed?
There is no competition; I can have projects ready to release within 3-4 months.
Others can wait years and years for Jeff to develop SE capable enough to release something on 64bit, it's been at least 2 years maybe 3 since Jeff started SE1.2 and SDK3 but still there is only a basic GUI and no practical solution for MAC.
SE is a great tool, it's just a pity that it seems to be in un-ending development, renewal and re-structuring.

Maybe you should take over the whole SE project :hihi: You seem to have your act together :tu:

I assume you know a lot of SE synths out there, is there any specific one you would like to migrate if only they asked you to? :)

Z3R0T0N1N wrote:
aallvor wrote:Would love if Metal Mickey went cross platform. It's safe to say that will probably never happen though, as it's been on version 0.8 for like 10 years :(
christ, I was just thinking, "i'd put metal mickey if I thought anybody would know what I was talking about." LOL

But ArcDev echotanks are in EVERY damned track I've made since 2006 or so. I would love to see those made x-platform. Would def' pay for them.
Hehe, secret weapons indeed :tu:

C.Kerry wrote:Hi All,
I'm CK, I built the new ME80v2 and Phonec2 using my own CK_Engine.

Many SE developers are already using my CK_Modules so it's much quicker and easier to do a direct conversion into my CK_Engine.

If anyone is looking to update their SE projects to commercial plugins on Win VST 32/64bit and MAC VST/AU 32/64bit then get in touch for a quote.

Best Regards
Chris
Thats awesome! No excuses anymore.. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

TubeOhm plugs are great sounding, hopefully the dev will consider making them 64 bit and cross platform

fluffy_little_something wrote:Now that Memorymoon's ME80 and Psychic Modulation's Phonec synths have been ported from SynthEdit to platforms beyond 32-bit Windows, which great SE plugins would you like to see ported next? (I know this is the instruments section, but feel free to suggest effects as well :hihi: )

superwave no doubt for me. They've just always had a certain very usable dance sound IMO..

Interruptor's stuff especially delays.

There was a cool grime plugin whose name i can't remember (commercial plugin) that i loved as well.

xoxos wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote: If the first half of your post is true, I do feel sorry for you :hug:
But I never know what to think of you, your posts usually read as if you were on drugs :roll:
thanks for your pity and the kick in the nuts mate.

admit it, you usually know what to think of me.

Sorry for your loss Xoxos. I am already dreading the day when I will lose my mum as it will be the worst day of my life. Best wishes to you for a speedy mended heart (as speedy as humanly possible), and take comfort in the fact she's in a better place smiling down on you :)

Good luck with whatever other challenges life is throwing your way at the moment. :hug:

thanks theo.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I would love it if one of HG Fortune's synths were cross- platform!! A kickstarter might even be successful.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

SQ8L - because that free plugin sounds perfect.

Return to “Instruments”