MrLinssi-Legacy ("Epic" cinematic music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is my second orchestral composition. I'm quite happy with the way it came out (considering that I'm a beginner at stuff like this),not 100% happy with the mix though,(mixing orchestra with one mic position is hard :lol: ) but I thought that I should release it so I can move on with my other stuff. All kind of feedback is welcome and if you have something you'd like me to take a listen to put a link in your reply! :wink:

(I'm also new here,hello there! :D )

https://soundcloud.com/mrlinssi/legacy
Makes music that sounds like it came out of a game or film.

Welcome to kvr!
I liked your track, especially the change at 2:00 or so, but...
I would like to have heard at least one other change of chord, maybe even a third.
Sounds more authentic than my "orchestral" stuff, so a qualified :tu:

Thanks man!

My idea with this song was to make the underlying chords as simple as possible and then gradually introduce new things in the song.
My simplistic approach may seem...too simplistic for some people. :D Thanks for checking it out!

I think the master is quite fine to be honest; and for a "beginner", it certainly sounds AWESOME! Those drums especially, they hit pretty hard which is really nice. Those vocals too; they sound hecka authentic. What vst did you use for them? I'm guessing either a sample pack or something in Kontakt, but either way, they're really nice.

Super track! May your next one be even better :D
I gots me a soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/real_skylake

That's great for a beginner! You built it up pretty well and it sounds good but now you need to take it to the next step and surprise the listener with something unexpected. Surprise yourself with leaps of faith. :)

Thank you!

Maybe I should've listed all the samples in my first message...here they are anyway:
Orchestra-EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Silver
Percussion-Soundiron Apocalypse Elements
Choir and vocals-Soundiron Olympus Elements and Shevannai.

Sounds good, MrLinssi, especially if you consider yourself to be a beginner! Certainly, you've got some quality vsts there to practice with and keep producing better and better music. I agree with fastlanephil - you could definitely push against the listener's expectations and surprise us with something we don't see coming. But still, great effort, and you're already sounding good!

Return to “Music Cafe”