Any news from LinPlug?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Peter, I know it's not your way of marketing but now that you have streamlined the LinPlug product range, are there any news? Any new synths or drum machines coming in the near future or say in 2016? I'm sure that I'm not the only waiting for some news from LinPlug and especially in the forum it has been very quite during the last weeks or even months...
Cheers

As you see ... my reply after 2+ month, I'm sorry Gosh. Though I'm very busy with work again there is nothing I would like to announce for the moment. Its right, very silent, we not have a problem with that (other than it of course affects our visibility). On the other hand there is not much to do too, all current products seems to be bug free :D We've no fixes to release.

I just wanted to drop in to say what many already know - that Peter is a great guy and creates superb soft synths. I have just finished putting together my new recording rig and am ecstatic that all my Linplug synths will work fine on my new platform.

I am a registered user of all Linplug synths with the exception of Spectral which I will be purchasing this weekend. I even have and use quite frequently the excellent legacy synth Albino3. Supporting Peter and Linplug is a no brainer and something I will continue to do with every new release that he puts out.

Keep up the great work Peter and please let's see another one of your creations real soon!
The music world patiently and anxiously waits...

ChaosChoir

I wish Spectral had a SLIGHTLY smaller option for the UI so that it can fit 15.6" laptops with 1366x768 resolution :)

I got this email on the 4th - don't know if it's relevant?

Dear Friends of LinPlug,

the upcoming updates of Cubase and Nuendo on Mac OS forced us to update Spectral and SaxLab to ensure they work as expected.

ATTENTION: The Alpha synthesizer (discontinued in 2015) will NOT work in future versions of Cubase and Nuendo on Mac OS. Other products and Windows versions are not affected.

So we’ve updated Spectral on Mac OS to 1.3.1, it is available for download at

http://www.linplug.de/stock/spectral/Sp ... %20131.dmg (Mac)

the SaxLab 2.2.2 update for Mac OS is available at

http://www.linplug.de/stock/saxlab/SaxL ... %20222.dmg (Mac)

Have a good time and thank you for supporting us with your orders!
Peter and Pavol from LinPlug
--- End of Newsletter / Start of Service Section ---

Return to “LinPlug”