SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Thanks for all the effort and features you keep packing into this synth, it is certainly incredible value for money. Well done.

gabgue wrote:I download today the new synthmaster player FREE 2.8 and is imposible activate with the serial that KV331 give me, ever says "Invalid Serial" and when try that the system sendme other serial to my email the plugin says "user dont have a existing license for synthmaster player", finally i try with request offline license in syntmaster.com but the emails never arrived, not arrived to spam or other folder. Is very bad that for a free vst plugin the people need made a failing activation process as this, i lost one hour trying to install this free synth without success.
Looking into that , thank you.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

What a great update! Working fine on my Mac

Awesome upgrade. Thanks. :tu:

gabgue wrote:I download today the new synthmaster player FREE 2.8 and is imposible activate with the serial that KV331 give me, ever says "Invalid Serial" and when try that the system sendme other serial to my email the plugin says "user dont have a existing license for synthmaster player", finally i try with request offline license in syntmaster.com but the emails never arrived, not arrived to spam or other folder. Is very bad that for a free vst plugin the people need made a failing activation process as this, i lost one hour trying to install this free synth without success.
Just fixed the bug on the server. Apparently it was generating older version of the key code for the free player.
Translation: Please download again :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Updating synthmaster is always an all day pain-in-thee-ass fest. Todays no different. Why oh why? Should just be able to download setup installer run it and be done with it. Now i keep getting a popup saying enter email and serial and click send to recieve a keyfile. My computers offline so i request for a keyfile on my internet computer, get it put it where im supposed to and the popup appears.
Daw - Reaper
Windows 8

chili beans wrote:Updating synthmaster is always an all day pain-in-thee-ass fest. Todays no different. Why oh why? Should just be able to download setup installer run it and be done with it. Now i keep getting a popup saying enter email and serial and click send to recieve a keyfile. My computers offline so i request for a keyfile on my internet computer, get it put it where im supposed to and the popup appears.
Daw - Reaper
Windows 8
Weird, from all the latest beta's up until this official release, i did not have to do this. Just download the file, unrar it, install it, and voila...

chili beans wrote:Updating synthmaster is always an all day pain-in-thee-ass fest. Todays no different. Why oh why? Should just be able to download setup installer run it and be done with it. Now i keep getting a popup saying enter email and serial and click send to recieve a keyfile. My computers offline so i request for a keyfile on my internet computer, get it put it where im supposed to and the popup appears.
Daw - Reaper
Windows 8
No matter what I do to make life easier for my users, there are always gonna be some who always complain :lol:

Anyhow, please send me a private message with your registered email address so I can look at the server logs.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Daw - Reaper
Windows 8
No matter what I do to make life easier for my users, there are always gonna be some who always complain :lol:

Anyhow, please send me a private message with your registered email address so I can look at the server logs.
Lol, sorry for the bitchin'(Its early morning here). Anyways got it going. I just had to manualy type my old email address in the license text file. The file that i get from the request has the email address to my pay pal account. All good now :tu:

Its great to have a standalone version with a builtin recorder ... :party:

A more than generous update. Thank you. Everything went smoothly during the upgrade process. Tbh i started to avoid the previous Synthmaster updates and just decided to wait on this one, and it was well worth it. The Vocoder matrix is becoming strangely addictive. Sounds great on just about any type of sound too (to my surprise).

Now onto the new Arp features.. =)

Question: Are patches I made with 2.7 compatible with 2.8?

wagtunes wrote:Question: Are patches I made with 2.7 compatible with 2.8?
Yes all backwards compatible.

There's only 1 compatibility issue we experienced during 2.6/2.7 transition for presets that had osc tone parameter set to low values. Other than that, there should not be compatibility issues.

I'd recommend backing up v2.7 data/binary folders and install 2.8 over.
Works at KV331 Audio

Windows 10 painless and easy update.

Thanks for the stand alone with the recorder. I'm surprised more companies don't do that with synths. This makes creating samples much easier.

Return to “Instruments”