SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

AJYoung wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:28 pm
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:49 am
Hi AjYoung,

I am checking this issues for now. And working on them.

All the best
Gercek
Awesome! That's wonderful to hear :)
Hope it all goes well!
Yeah KVR Forums are important for us.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:02 am Yeah KVR Forums are important for us.
Good to hear you're getting back to KVR!

I will say, it's been well over a year since that comment was posted, which certainly didn't inspire confidence. But I am glad it's getting addressed finally, even if later than I would have hoped.

Looking forward to it!
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

AJYoung wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:06 pm
I will say, it's been well over a year since that comment was posted, which certainly didn't inspire confidence. But I am glad it's getting addressed finally, even if later than I would have hoped.
Hi AJ,

I haven't updated SynthMaster 2.9 since December 2018. I know it's been a while. But v2.9.9 will be a major update, although the version number has a minor increment :) I will try to address all existing issues as much as I can (except some cosmetic issues with the older gray/orange/blue skins, those are hard to maintain). Hopefuly we'll release a beta in 2-3 weeks.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:10 pm
Hi AJ,

I haven't updated SynthMaster 2.9 since December 2018. I know it's been a while. But v2.9.9 will be a major update, although the version number has a minor increment :) I will try to address all existing issues as much as I can (except some cosmetic issues with the older gray/orange/blue skins, those are hard to maintain). Hopefuly we'll release a beta in 2-3 weeks.
This looks promising.
Nowadays I managed to crash synthmaster 1-2 times, I hope 2.9.9 will be more stable.

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What happened to synth master 3? The developer said over a year ago this would be out
DoomTune.com

ubailey wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:46 am What happened to synth master 3? The developer said over a year ago this would be out
Hi. Bulent just said that the beta for 2.9.9 should be out in the next 2-3 weeks.

He stated earlier in another thread that once that version 2.9.9 is working, that they can start on the 3.0 GUI. viewtopic.php?f=98&t=515741&p=7530359#p7530359
kv331 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 pm Guys, I started on the v3 development, the first milestone is to merge the architectural changes in SynthMaster One onto SynthMaster 2.9. That will be v2.9.9 release (Free update). Then we will be able to design the new UI from scratch.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

claudedefaren wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:11 am Same! Looking forward to the updates. SMOne's filters are too good not to put to use.
I looked into your crash log for SynthMaster One: Looks like you selected a skin from an older version that's crashing SynthMaster One.

Please delete /Library/Application Support/KV331 Audio/SynthMaster One folder and reinstall latest version 1.3.9. Also delete the config file: /Documents/SynthMasterOne/Config/SynthMasterOneConfig.txt
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Would be great if they hire a man who did GUI for Sylenth 1 v3 and Rapid 1.7

Parawave looks amazing indeed.
It looks a bit like some Nick Moritz designs.
Satyatunes (who did some SM skins) is also a very good designer, by the way.

Iva wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:12 pm Would be great if they hire a man who did GUI for Sylenth 1 v3 and Rapid 1.7
Or perhaps something more like Pigments?

kv331 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:10 pm
Hi AJ,

Looking forward !
Yeah from now and then I try out the synth, I'm used to Avenger. I think SM can be so much better, but needs lot's of improvement. I'd love it to be my goto synth, if it would have better usability.
Could be me though :) Seems that SMOne is easier, but cant buy them all to try out :-P
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

godly wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:39 pm Yeah from now and then I try out the synth, I'm used to Avenger. I think SM can be so much better, but needs lot's of improvement. I'd love it to be my goto synth, if it would have better usability.
Could be me though :) Seems that SMOne is easier, but cant buy them all to try out :-P
Yeah, feel ya... I have the SM-everything bundle -- that's SM, SMOne and all expansions, and both synths are amazing and sound glorious... but somehow I hardly seem to open SM at all. And when I open it, I hardly get past the preset-browsing phase. Something about the interface prevents me from getting "into" it. Although I must admit that the latest skin -- orange & green, with keyboard, and visible modulation-assignments, forgot the name -- makes working with it a *lot* easier.
SMOne definitely is a lot better, interface-wise. I do hope Bulent & co improve things in SM3 (whenever that is done... duh... :hail: )
Mac, Logic, some synths, software, stuff and unstuff, with and without knobs

The latest version is v2.9.9 built 1/23/2021. This thread is old.

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this synth. Thank you 🙏

Return to “Instruments”