Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Love KS's teaser.

Shame it isn't out for xmas.

I'd buy on Kevin Schroeder's reputation as he did such a good job with Dune 2.

His presets were overall the best of Dune.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

David wrote:No chance yet to try out the new features, but they look great—and sound it, too, thanks for the video!

As for the .sfz's I'll be trying first, they'll be from the several delicious Alchemy collections I've gotten from Simon S. at patchpool:

Well, this isn't going well, sorry to say. Converting sfz's from these folders results mostly in nothing, empty files. A few produce unpleasant noise, and at least half crash Logic in the process. They're there on reboot, but just as useless. 2 out of 20 tries or so, so far, are playable, but appear to be single samples, not multis, hard to say…

Converting from these folders with Rapture was sometimes not successful, either, it must be said, but definitely better than this. Best results I've had with what prove to be multi-samples once loaded, have been with Falcon.

Disappointing!

kevvvvv wrote:Just realised - I have a new home for all my Alchemy sfzs :wheee:
Good luck to you! I'll be interested to hear how it goes, since my results have been so poor:(

As for the .sfz's I'll be trying first, they'll be from the several delicious Alchemy collections I've gotten from Simon S. at patchpool

Well, this isn't going well, sorry to say. Converting sfz's from these folders results mostly in nothing, empty files. A few produce unpleasant noise, and at least half crash Logic in the process. They're there on reboot, but just as useless. 2 out of 20 tries or so, so far, are playable, but appear to be single samples, not multis, hard to say…
Similar for me - been trying to convert some Alchemy sfz's but the conversion constantly crashed live. Seems like a weird pattern, the first I try converts ok, the second crashes the DAW (if I try a different folder, the first is ok, second one crashes Live.

Anybody else having this issue ?

MikeCallon wrote:
As for the .sfz's I'll be trying first, they'll be from the several delicious Alchemy collections I've gotten from Simon S. at patchpool

Similar for me - been trying to convert some Alchemy sfz's but the conversion constantly crashed live. Seems like a weird pattern, the first I try converts ok, the second crashes the DAW (if I try a different folder, the first is ok, second one crashes Live.

Anybody else having this issue ?
Strange thing is, it's a problem in sforzando also.
Try opening the text file from within sforzando...
So I guess it's a code problem in the file.
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

msvs wrote:btw, a little cinematic teaser!
https://www.facebook.com/KevinSchroeder ... 931777373/
Love KS patches, definite buy for me.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I imported samples from an sfz file but the loop points in samples and the velocity layers are not recognized. :(

it can EASILY be fixed it you send a SFZ which does not import correctly to Rene

msvs wrote:it can EASILY be fixed it you send a SFZ which does not import correctly to Rene
Oh! Who's Rene, and what's the address!?

keilwerth at vengeance-sound.com... our technical support adress

David wrote:
msvs wrote:it can EASILY be fixed it you send a SFZ which does not import correctly to Rene
Rene Keilwerth, from Keilwerth Audio, the developer of Avenger :)

msvs wrote:btw, a little cinematic teaser!
https://www.facebook.com/KevinSchroeder ... 931777373/
Is this going to be released through Vengeance Sound's website, or through Kevin's? Just curious. Looking forward to it, either way :tu:

For cinematic expansion it would be great if you guys add some oriental sounds to add some something new to this expansion.

lavizh wrote:
David wrote:
Rene Keilwerth, from Keilwerth Audio, the developer of Avenger :)
Excellent, thanks! Here's a bunch of really high quality free sfz's that I mostly can't load; if you guys would be willing to fix these for me personally if I emailed them to you, seems better to do it here so everybody could have 'em and know they work:)

http://www.karoryfer.com/karoryfer-samples

I don't know about the ethics/legality of sending any purchased sfx's to you for fixing; maybe Simon will see this and comment?
Aqualignum's sfz's mostly work fine, but many of Alchemistry Beyond's don't.

Thanks again! Loving Avenger—any working sfz's are just icing on an already really great cake:)

The rolls that are possible in the Drum Sequencer: How possible is it to have that feature in the Arp, rather than having to speed it up, as that just shortens the length of the sequence. Or even better, to be able to increase/decrease the resolution instead of the just the speed

Is this something that could be done in a future update?

Return to “Instruments”