Splice rent to own Serum plan, what do you think?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russell Grand wrote:How does it work once you've fully paid? Since Serum is connected to the Splice app while making monthly payments, does one receive a new version of the plug that doesn't need to be connected to Splice once it's been paid for? Thanks in advance.
I still have a month or 2 left, I might pay it off before that. Anyway, its listed in your xFer account, so I expect once its paid off it just becomes another plugin in your accounts both xfer and splice likely. I'm not under the impression its a special version for splice. Serum is just splice aware now depending on your license, it simply acts accordingly based on that.

pekbro wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:How does it work once you've fully paid? Since Serum is connected to the Splice app while making monthly payments, does one receive a new version of the plug that doesn't need to be connected to Splice once it's been paid for? Thanks in advance.
I still have a month or 2 left, I might pay it off before that. Anyway, its listed in your xFer account, so I expect once its paid off it just becomes another plugin in your accounts both xfer and splice likely. I'm not under the impression its a special version for splice. Serum is just splice aware now depending on your license, it simply acts accordingly based on that.
Ah okay, that makes sense. Thanks, pekbro. :tu:

Once you're fully paid off, they give you a proper serial number and you can get rid of the Splice app if you have no need for it. I took part in this and paid off early...this is what happened with me.

46 wrote:Once you're fully paid off, they give you a proper serial number and you can get rid of the Splice app if you have no need for it. I took part in this and paid off early...this is what happened with me.
Excellent, thanks 46.

Return to “Instruments”