RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik Station

Wusik Station V8 (NFR) - Windows & MAC 32/64 Bits VST/AU Plugin free;

https://www.facebook.com/wusik/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Enjoy!

Again silly Facebook only offer!
yzcoruhT

Seems pretty generous to me. If some people choose to not use Facebook and miss out on certain offers...well...that's their choice. Doesn't make the offer silly though.

It's part of the regular Wusik cycle... this is just "bait". Pretty much points to it being abandoned soon. 'Free' can easily turn into more here and it's silly to get stuck with this as an NFR at any price.

U-o wrote:Again silly Facebook only offer!
Can't understand the constant complaining about Facebook. Either skip the free offer or make a fake account. You're not entitled to free plugins after all.
No signature here!

Doesn't this torpedo the current group buy a tad? Giving away your flagship product? I get confused...

Isn't the group buy more of a pre order for the new stuff though?

Regardless I do agree with the concern that WS8 will not get further development which is annoying as it still has significant issues and was arguably never really finished (in the sense that the promised compatibility with legacy presets, which for me was the whole point of getting it, was not delivered fully).

GaryG wrote:Doesn't this torpedo the current group buy a tad? Giving away your flagship product? I get confused...
Not quite. First, it's NFR, second, You get only V8, not the Zero Seq, Rezo Synth and maybe other additional products too.

It is worth getting?I can't find any review on youtube...

jacqueslacouth wrote:If some people choose to not use Facebook and miss out on certain offers...well...that's their choice. Doesn't make the offer silly though.
I choose to use Facebook, but in my opinion all offers that require the entrant to advertise a product in order to enter are silly :D

That's just an opinion, but this particular promotion is also against Facebook's terms of use. Making the entrant share promotional material is explicitly forbidden:

"Promotions may be administered on Pages or within apps on Facebook. Personal Timelines and friend connections must not be used to administer promotions (ex: “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend's Timeline to get additional entries”, and "tag your friends in this post to enter" are not permitted)."

https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php

You dont need a FB account. You can just go to the page and click on the link. You dont HAVE to like and share....

AnX wrote:You dont need a FB account. You can just go to the page and click on the link. You dont HAVE to like and share....
The promotion says "Like and share this image, like our page too and open a new ticket using the link below to request your free copy." It implies you need to do it in order to enter and get the software. If not, it should be stated.

galmo wrote:It is worth getting?I can't find any review on youtube...
I wanted to buy it when it was WusikStation6 or 7. The latest version is much more powerful than previous versions...
yzcoruhT

Seems that the link it is not working, probably because the site is getting hammered at the moment?

thats a slap in the face for regular customer who have buy this and in previous group buys .

there are a few more threads similar here in kvr the last time . personal learned my lesson and dont want buy anything from them anymore and or even preorder . just wait a few month after release and it gets set for free , why in the hell i would needs to buy it ?
aMUSEd wrote: Regardless I do agree with the concern that WS8 will not get further development which is annoying as it still has significant issues and was arguably never really finished (in the sense that the promised compatibility with legacy presets, which for me was the whole point of getting it, was not delivered fully).
this

Return to “Instruments”