Should I buy the Nave, Wavegenerator, or Mitosynth for iPad?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nave PPG WaveGenerator iOS

Hi, I'm a huge supporter of Korg despite that I only have their 3DS software. Korg is one reason I am going to get an iPad Pro. I am also thinking of a cool wavetable or atmospheric synthesizer app. Should I get the Nave, Wavegenerator, or Mitosynth. As far I know, the Nave is sort of a stripped down Blofeld with a cool 3D wavetable display and vocoder, the Wavegenerator has a steep learning curve but has cool wavedrawing and modulation features, and Mitosynth is a modular synth that can do a lot more than additive and wavetable synthesis. Is the Nave or Wavegenerator closer to the PPG Wave? Do your like the Nave or Wavegenerator more? Do they all produce the same or similar sounds? Should I just get Mitosynth? I don't want to have too many synth apps
Last edited by Korg Supporter on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wait a second, is it true that the three oscillators in Wavegenerator use the same sound source or wavetable while each oscillator in Wavemapper uses a different wavetable for each oscillator? Do you still prefer the Wavemapper or the Wavegenerator

I'd buy those all for pc.

I decided to just get the Wavegenerator. Wavetable synthesis is all I need for now.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”