The Man Who Fell Into The Milking Machine

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gone
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

this sounds like insanity manifested into an audible form, lol :D
~Producer of various genres and hybrid stuff~
[Hard-Trance][Hardcore][Techno][Electro-Industrial][Rhythm ’n’ Noise]
https://www.youtube.com/c/yaccmusic

Yacc wrote:this sounds like insanity manifested into an audible form, lol :D
Yeah, this track is probably not good for my musical credibility!
But whatever you listen to after this is going to sound great! :D

Googly Smythe wrote:
Yacc wrote:this sounds like insanity manifested into an audible form, lol :D
Yeah, this track is probably not good for my musical credibility!
But whatever you listen to after this is going to sound great! :D
good point! :D
~Producer of various genres and hybrid stuff~
[Hard-Trance][Hardcore][Techno][Electro-Industrial][Rhythm ’n’ Noise]
https://www.youtube.com/c/yaccmusic

There's something to it. One suggestion ... I think it should be called ''The Cow Who Fell Into The Milking Machine''.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:There's something to it. One suggestion ... I think it should be called ''The Cow Who Fell Into The Milking Machine''.
I don't have any samples of cows screaming... :(
:hihi:

Hehe, excellent -really ramps up the tension, not sure I go to work now. For some reason it reminded me of that weird news story a few years back of the farmer who fell into some type of (mincing?) machine, then his dad dived in to try and save him...not the best idea!

Sounds as though the Milking Machine is actually a portal to another world...
Very cool... Great build and the trumpets are nice...
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I love it. Yeah, it's kind of insane, but it's a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing!

insane maybe, but cool also. Scary even.

Thanks for all the good comments here, guys, especially, as I said in the op, that I didn't spend a lot of time on this track.
:tu:

Danger! The emergency destruct system is now activated. Ligeti vox. arrangements mutate into a big-band Alien soundtrack. It works for me.

Good work :)

It's awesome. And somehow it reminds me of early Pink Floyd stuff like "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together" and other Ummagumma vibes. Maybe it's because of cow though :)

I'm pleasantly surprised, and yet, strangely mystified, that a track that took just four hours from conception to posting, is so well received.
Ah well, I thank you all! :hyper: :D :)

Provenance:
I was watching an early episode of Big Bang Theory and Penny likened Howard's lovemaking to someone falling into a milking machine. When the episode finished, I went in to my "studio" (ie, my pc in the front room) and started recording. Some of the weird instruments in EastWest Choirs to start, a short loop of a siren, which I and copied and pasted and pitch-shifted successively a semi-tone higher. A chord, the name of which I am ignorant, but was, apparently, a favourite of Jimi's, again raised by a semi-tone on each pass, a couple of dumb speech samples (a man screaming, a woman saying "Well, don't just stand there!", and Sam Carter saying, "Well, it isn't serious or anything") and that's it. Add a bit of ambience, chuck it all through a limiter, and Bob's your mum's brother!

8)
"It was set for two quarts."

I think, sadly, I know that story...
바보

Return to “Music Cafe”