New soundset for Zebra2: Crystallia (from u-he)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Crystallia

Our newest soundset is for Zebra2: Crystallia. Italian sound designer Enzalla created 150 sounds with film / game composers in mind. But also great for ambient, electronica or anything that needs some dramatic flair. :)

Crystallia
Crystallia delves into the renown cinematic side of Zebra2. Sound designer Enzalla delivers tailored sounds for film and game composers, and musicians looking to add expressive flair to their compositions. For your epic moments, frenetic action or emotional passages—Crystallia will inspire you. And with Zebra’s flexibility the presets are only a few tweaks away from making them your own.

For anyone into ambient, chill-out and film music productions, these 150 sounds offer a wide range of options: thundering drums, rich pads, percussive FX, crystal clear keys, thick basses and much more. Crystallia will add motion, depth and shine to your compositions.

Listen to demo tracks, more info and purchase at the u-he website.

Available: u-he.com/zebra2-crystallia
Price: $30

Demo tracks:
https://soundcloud.com/uheplugins/sets/ ... or-zebra-2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This sounds very nice. Really does. But the demo's show what *one* can do with it, not how it sounds. And some 36 Euros (vat in) make it rather expensive.

So I am interested, really am, but at that price, I want to hear how it really sounds. Not a composition with presets, not necessarily everything, but a selection you consider to be the essence of the soundset.
Windows 7, Cubase 9.5 and some extra plug-ins | Takamine EN-10C and PRS Mira

ErikH wrote:This sounds very nice. Really does. But the demo's show what *one* can do with it, not how it sounds. And some 36 Euros (vat in) make it rather expensive.

So I am interested, really am, but at that price, I want to hear how it really sounds. Not a composition with presets, not necessarily everything, but a selection you consider to be the essence of the soundset.

Also missing that. Only hearing the patch and not a song.

Now updated:
New in version 1.1, all presets include extra performance controls (aftertouch and breath i.e. MIDI CC 2) for more realtime expression.

Now updated:
New in version 1.1, all presets include extra performance controls (aftertouch and breath i.e. MIDI CC 2) for more realtime expression.
Thank you... beat me to it.

Also, we organised the presets into category sub-folders to help find sounds faster.

Thanks.
For those of us who made favourites from this bank, don't forget to edit the favourites file to accommodate the new sub folder structure.

rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Soundware”