VST that change the pitch AFFECTING the tempo

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Artillery

Hi

I'm looking for a VST that change the vocal pitch but affecting the tempo, something like this at minute 2:05 (I'm want to play this one live):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41PxFzoqULU
"As the morning is near..."

Cheers

I have no idea what your video is supposed to show here, there's no pitch shifting going on at all. They speed up the tempo in the song, but that's just the band playing faster.

Now if you want to increase the speed and pitch of a sound at the same time, just load it in a sampler and play a higher note.

If you want to increase speed but not pitch, that's something you can probably do in your DAW. What Daw do you use? Look for an option to lock pitch when changing speed/playback rate.

You mentioned playing this live. If you've actually got a band, then I have no clue why you're posting here. Just play faster.

If you're using DJ software, every single one comes with a tempo up/down slider, and most can lock pitch while doing so.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

My favourite CF song!!!
Doubling the lead vox and put a bit of pitch in insert (into the splitted/second vox), mix (fader) with the lead vox until you're satisfied (in this case put also a lot of reverb into the second vox)... \m/ ;-)

Oh! Good catch. I didn't hear the second lowered vocals the first time through. Sorry for the rant earlier.

But yes, in this case you could just drop the pitch of the doubled vocal in your daw and mix it in to taste.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

Yeah, I know that tricks, but I wanted something that make the doubled vocals loooonger, that last at least twice the time, timestretch vst maybe? Most of the VSTs that I have found tune down the vocal pitch, but they keep the tempo instead of slow it down.

I just want an VST that I can insert on an audio track of Xlutop Chainer, and when I say "something" to the microphone, it just repeat it, but at it's half tempo/speed. As the sound speed is decreased, it should sound one octave lower; if it were increased, should sound faster, like the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" voice. Some kind of echo-delay that change the tempo of the voice affecting the pitch, or change the pitch affecting tempo, not preserving it. It's like when vinyl records were played slow manually on a a turntable. And thanx for the quick replies, guys :tu:

a while ago (like a decade) there was a wave of "pitch drop" *effects* which did a "slow down" *when they were triggered*

you want to trust the information you've been given, we know everything.

what you want is a *sampler*

think about the logistics - if you could simply throw an effect on a track and make it "slower" how is it going to fit all the original material in there?

deal with it at the most simple, elementary level. we are from the eighties and it's what you want, is a sampler.

if you are arranging, you can probably process the wav in a wav editor, same thing (a wav recorder editor is also a sampler).
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Reaaaally? hahha omg that is funny, as if I've never used Kontakt.
No man, I don't want to process a wav file on goldwave, audacity or any daw. Read the topic. Thanx anyway.
So far, inserting the VST TapeStop v1.7 after a delay is the most closed thing I have found, but not exactly what I look for.

I have found this one:

http://www.vstplanet.com/Effects/Delay7.htm#PITCHD

http://www.vstplanet.com/VST_effects/De ... PITCHD.zip

What you ask is possible (live) for a pitch shift down, using a buffer for the recorded audio.
It is not (in realtime/live) possible for a pitch shift up because the effect can not know what you are going to sing in the future :band2: .

If this is for live stuff and you want the pitched vocal delayed I would recommend artillery from sugar bytes. It will do what you want via the delay module , looper module, turntable module,or pitched delay module, and also give you tons of other awesome trigger able effects for your live show. I didn't actually listen to your example but all those modules will do a version of what you described and can be triggered in series for more complex stuff.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

hellishvictor wrote:Reaaaally?
yeah mate, i don't have a clue what i'm talking about :hug:

good luck :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Ah_Dziz wrote:If this is for live stuff and you want the pitched vocal delayed I would recommend artillery from sugar bytes. It will do what you want via the delay module , looper module, turntable module,or pitched delay module, and also give you tons of other awesome trigger able effects for your live show. I didn't actually listen to your example but all those modules will do a version of what you described and can be triggered in series for more complex stuff.
Thanks man! I finally achieve it with Artillery! The Granular Time Stretcher it has is what I was looking for!
Cheers from the Canary Islands

Return to “Effects”