RealDrums 2.1 - Can now drive other drum modules from our Groove Generator!

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In a review posted last week, Sound Bytes Magazine called RealiDrums “insanely addictive.” Well, better make sure you have that phone number for rehab handy, because we’ve added something to make it even more addictive.

RealiDrums 2.1 is now available and includes the ability to send MIDI from the RealiDrums Groove Generator (including the fills!) to other Drum instruments. Cool, right?

Mind you, with the ton of most-excellent drums RealiDrums has on tap (42 different snares, each with 4 mix treatments), there’s not a whole lot of need to look elsewhere. But a number of our customers have told us they have favorite kits from "Brand X" that they still like to use, and they wish they could trigger those drums from the killer RealiDrums Groove Generator. Sort of a Kumbayah “lets all work together” thing.

Check out the video below to see how it works. (Note that this works for all formats *except* Audio Units. In other words, it works for all sequencers except Logic.)

This is a free update, of course. (Existing customers just download the zip file from the “Your RealiDrums Purchase” email and replace the Instruments folder and Resource Container files.)

For you people who are a little behind the curve and haven’t yet picked up a copy, click here for a very special price. Shhh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7kJQd8KRs

Thanks, Mike!!

The problem i hear with realdrums in all videos is that all the snare sound is not locate from middle and sound from far behind base drum .go in a mix behind other i think. this happen when early reflections have too much spread and level. this i hear also on non reverb setting (close mic) in the video

the other sounds sound good. is it not possible to let snare sound in middle and near ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

The snares all panned to the center. All snares have four mic mixes, one being close mic, which is about as near as you can get, since the mic (or two mics when we also did an underneath mic) are inches away. ;) The other three mic mixes are room, rock and Beast, which I suppose could be defined as varying depths from near to far.

in this video 7 min 49 and later you get snare 32 with room setting and some reverb on good from middle. and it is near. The alternate snare 8 you show use same reverb settings but sound far away and very diffuse not from the middle. I use too a headphone to verify. such a sound can too get when you record and change the phase of 1 channel of a stereo record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rToF-fZZes&t=105s

I'm not sure exactly what you mean regarding nearness or middle, but ultimately, the best way to know if the sounds are right for you is to check them out on your own. Remember that we have a 30 day full refund policy, so if you buy it and decide you don't like the sounds or placements or any reason at all, you get your money back.

I get in mind, it is too possible that the compression rate is too high in video. i see your video is 480 pixel, and i notice that youtube sound is not so good, as when record in hd or full hd. youtube recompress video, and even if use high audio quality in 480 video, it reduce quality.
maybe you do yourself a audio quality compare test when you upload as 480 or full hd

Return to “Realitone”