Free Blueshift bank for OB-Xd released!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Blueshift

Hi fellow musicians,

I'm happy to announce I've just released my newest work, a free bank for OB-Xd, Blueshift.
This bank features 64 high-quality presets as carefully designed as my commercial work and is suitable for all genres of electronic music. It contains a wide variety of sounds: basses, pads, leads, plucks and more.
To download the bank, please visit the products page.
http://www.ghostwaveaudio.com/products.php

Since it's a free product, I haven't made a demo song for it but if you come up with something nice, I'll be happy to share it on my SoundCloud profile.
And if you haven't checked it out yet, I also made a skin for OB-Xd earlier this month. Find out more about it here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4#p6601054

Enjoy,
Vincent
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Bump for 100+ downloads already!

THanks!!! Great soundbank!!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote:THanks!!! Great soundbank!!
Thanks for the feedback. If anyone else feels like sharing their opinion, feel free to do so.

Nice bank Vincent :tu:
I especially like the leads and pads.
"Jump Higher"?? :hihi: Great!

Krezie wrote:Nice bank Vincent :tu:
I especially like the leads and pads.
"Jump Higher"?? :hihi: Great!
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'm a sucker for pads.
And programming that Jump synth had been one of my teenage dreams.

Thanks so much for making these!

Though I do have a quick question: is there any way to use this on a mac running Logic X? I can't find any way to load this (it's greyed out), and a cursory glance around the web seems to indicate AU-format plugins don't work with *.fxp files. Are there converters or anything out there?

MrAuspice wrote:Thanks so much for making these!

Though I do have a quick question: is there any way to use this on a mac running Logic X? I can't find any way to load this (it's greyed out), and a cursory glance around the web seems to indicate AU-format plugins don't work with *.fxp files. Are there converters or anything out there?
I'm not familiar with the Mac environment but AFAIK, George of discoDSP is working on a patch browser for the next version of OB-Xd. When that comes, I'll convert the bank to whatever format OB-Xd will be using. (or it will hopefully be able to import fxp/fxb files directly on any platform)

Return to “Soundware”