Announcing Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube (intro pricing through Jan 15 2017)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube Custom Shop AmpliTube Fender Collection 2

UPDATE: Intro pricing is available through January 15, 2017

Announcing Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube
Classic Fender tone through Dynamic Interaction Modeling

We are proud to announce Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube, a new collaboration with the product designers and R&D Team at Fender Musical Instruments Corporation that brings some of the most iconic and genre-defining tones of the golden years of Fender’s amplifiers to AmpliTube for Mac and PC and ushers in a completely new technology that sets a new standard for realism, feel and performance.

7 Classic Fender Dream Machines
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube brings seven of Fender’s most sought after vintage amplifiers and reissues to the leader of the virtual world of digital guitar and bass recording systems, providing spot-on recreations of tone machines from the ‘50s and ‘60s. Included in the Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube are five amps from the ’57 Custom series; the ’57 Custom Champ, ’57 Custom Deluxe, ’57 Custom Twin, ’57 Custom Pro and the ’57 Custom Bandmaster, plus models of an original ’53 Fender Bassman and the iconic ’65 Fender Super Reverb.

The evolution of amp modeling technology: Dynamic Interaction Modeling
What allows the Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube to provide spot-on tone is the evolution of IK’s industry-leading modeling technology. Fender Collection 2 utilizes a completely new technology, Dynamic Interaction Modeling, to recreate not only every individual physical component in the amplifier’s design from the preamp input to the speaker cone and beyond, but also recreates the nonlinear behavior between each component and its effect on other components in the amp, providing a new level of realism, touch and feel never before realized in any other analog modeled product.

Built for AmpliTube
Fender Collection 2 works inside of AmpliTube for Mac and PC giving players the world’s best-selling ultimate guitar and bass tone studio for their recordings. Fender Collection 2 is designed to take advantage of all the tone-tweaking features inside of AmpliTube 4 — features like the effects slot between the amp and speaker cabinet and the hyper-realistic speaker “Cab Room”.

Pricing and availability
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube will be available in December 2016 for $/€149.99 and is now open for pre-order at a special price of just $/€99.99 from the IK Online Store.

Fender Collection 2 will also be available in a bundle with AmpliTube 4 (within the Power Duo Bundle series) for only $/€229.99. It is also now open for pre-order at a special price of $/€179.99 from the IK Online Store.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice Peter :) I may have to finally upgrade to the new speakers. Is Amplitube 4 required to run them?

spacekid wrote:Nice Peter :) I may have to finally upgrade to the new speakers. Is Amplitube 4 required to run them?
For the Cab Room, swapping speakers (on the Twin cab), and other AmpliTube 4-specific features, you need AmpliTube 4. However, you can also run the Fender 2 Collection for AmpliTube in the latest free version of AmpliTube Custom Shop - you just won't have access to those cool features.

Since it says available via IK Store but doesn’t mention Gear Credits...

... Peter, does that mean that I can't use my Gear Credits to buy this??? (which I've already paid hundreds of dollars for and want to use rather than just "banking" them leaving them unused)

dbender wrote:Since it says available via IK Store but doesn’t mention Gear Credits...

... Peter, does that mean that I can't use my Gear Credits to buy this??? (which I've already paid hundreds of dollars for and want to use rather than just "banking" them leaving them unused)
Yes you can use your Gear Credits in Custom Shop for Fender 2 Collection for AmpliTube.

Thank you.

Sounds like these are all new models. How does that work for those of us who have Amplitube Max?

Sequent wrote:Sounds like these are all new models. How does that work for those of us who have Amplitube Max?
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube and any forthcoming collections are not in AmpliTube MAX. You can take advantage of the preorder pricing and use any JamPoints from the MAX bundle purchase to further defray the cost of Fender Collection 2 or use Gear Credits if you have those in your account.

Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but (as a demo is certainly not possible) will there at least be soundclips before the pre-order period ends?
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Sequent wrote:Sounds like these are all new models. How does that work for those of us who have Amplitube Max?
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube and any forthcoming collections are not in AmpliTube MAX. You can take advantage of the preorder pricing and use any JamPoints from the MAX bundle purchase to further defray the cost of Fender Collection 2 or use Gear Credits if you have those in your account.
What does get added to Amplitube MAX? Anything?
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

Nothing. IK collections contain everything up to that point. Anything released afterwards has to be bought. Just like Saturator X with T-RackS MAX.
Image Image Image Image

MickGael wrote:Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but (as a demo is certainly not possible) will there at least be soundclips before the pre-order period ends?
We do have audio demos located at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/fe ... er-2-audio

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
MickGael wrote:Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but (as a demo is certainly not possible) will there at least be soundclips before the pre-order period ends?
We do have audio demos located at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/fe ... er-2-audio
:tu:
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

A special price for owners of the Fender Collection 1 would be really nice :)

Novalis wrote:A special price for owners of the Fender Collection 1 would be really nice :)

+1 Actually I'm a bit surprised there isn't an upgrade program already being offered...............
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Return to “Effects”