Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.5.2 - April 25, 2022 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

All quiet for 5 months now... am curious about the new 'Loudness Normalisation with AI assist' feature; is the v2.5.2 beta still not ready for full release.? I don't want to install that.
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:46 am All quiet for 5 months now... am curious about the new 'Loudness Normalisation with AI assist' feature; is the v2.5.2 beta still not ready for full release.? I don't want to install that.
Many people are already using the v2.5.2 beta for normalization.
I am currently preparing the next beta update that will be released soon.

The plan was a series of beta updates, and then the full release.

Youlean wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:19 pm
thebutler wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:46 am All quiet for 5 months now... am curious about the new 'Loudness Normalisation with AI assist' feature; is the v2.5.2 beta still not ready for full release.? I don't want to install that.

Ok, I see. I'm using the v2.4.3 Pro and it seems nice and stable... Does the beta replace any existing install, or can it run alongside..?

Honestly though, I am in no hurry - I can wait for an official release.! Thanks for your response.
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:46 pm
Youlean wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:19 pm

Ok, I see. I'm using the v2.4.3 Pro and it seems nice and stable... Does the beta replace any existing install, or can it run alongside..?

Honestly though, I am in no hurry - I can wait for an official release.! Thanks for your response.
You can use the standalone beta and stable plugins if you want.

Return to “Effects”