Multiband stutter, reverse, scratch, tape-stop, glitch: Cableguys TimeShaper out now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TimeShaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajp5e9AatZM
Shape the flow of time to create everything from essential everyday FX to unique multiband transformations.

TimeShaper is €39 / $44.

More info and fully functional demo: http://www.cableguys.com/timeshaper.html

Can't wait to try - downloading demo now! :)

That looks totally wicked. Congrats on the release Jakob!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Looks way cool! Will have to demo this weekend!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Downloading upon finishing this post.

Something not so cool: Image

Popped up when clicking the link in Jakob's post.

Plus an in-depth review by Dan Worrall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0YEWPQW-4

elassi wrote:Popped up when clicking the link in Jakob's post.
Weird...

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
elassi wrote:Popped up when clicking the link in Jakob's post.
Weird...
Indeed... happened also when trying to login into my CG-account.

Sorry to deliver those 'ätzend' news and resulting hassle. :(

OTH: bought ShaperBox in return. :)

I dig it. Looks like a purchase for me. I actually really like the all in one Shaper Box.

2 questions:

1. If I buy the fully loaded Shaper Box, can I then sell my license for Volume Shaper, as this was a separate license/purchase?

2. I see that within Shaper Box, an individual module may only be loaded once. Is this something that is likely to change? So one could say stack multiple Time boxes together? Of course, I suppose one can just load multiple instances of Shaper Box and do the same thing, but I thought I'd ask.

Ouch, bad hair day for Jakob...

Trying to send a mail because of "internal server error" when trying to download the key file and got this reply:

webmaster@cableguys.com:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mail.cableguys.com (85.13.149.91) reason: 550 5.1.1 <webmaster@cableguys.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unkn
own in virtual alias table

Looks very cool; I look forward to testing this weekend. I've long been thinking about buying Curve 2 and some of the other effects, so this may be what I needed to push me over the edge into buying the complete discount bundle.

Thanks also for the awesome updates :D

Somehow it seems I cannot download just Volume Shaper 5. So I downloaded Shaper Box (as stated in my account). But I get internal server error when I try to download Shaper Box license file.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Wowowow. Me wants :) Looks like perfect balance between accessible and controllable interface.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

elassi wrote:Ouch, bad hair day for Jakob...

Trying to send a mail because of "internal server error" when trying to download the key file and got this reply:

webmaster@cableguys.com:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mail.cableguys.com (85.13.149.91) reason: 550 5.1.1 <webmaster@cableguys.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unkn
own in virtual alias table
Thanks for reporting! Indeed, one late change that causes an error - this should be fixed now!

stardustmedia wrote:Thanks also for the awesome updates :D

Somehow it seems I cannot download just Volume Shaper 5. So I downloaded Shaper Box (as stated in my account). But I get internal server error when I try to download Shaper Box license file.
Ditto, I sent them a report.

NOTE Its working now
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Return to “Effects”