Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

db3 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:08 pm I only have a Scarlett registered, and Biotek offer is shown in my software list...installed successfully.
That's very cool. I thought you had to own novation hardware but apparently not.
I missed out on the klevgrand thing because I was only checking the plugin collective webpage, but it turns out the sound collective webpage is its own separate thing. If you just look in your Focusrite account you can see it all.
It's very cool that this already very generous deal has gotten even better. And I'm more into instruments than effects so this is super cool for me.
As for Biotek, so far it is very interesting to say the least.

It sounds like when they merged the Focusrite and Novation accounts into one you now only have to own hardware from one of them to get both deals? I have one of each so I can't tell.

Can anyone with only Novation gear access the Focusrite promos?
Image Image Image Image

I just logged into my Focusrite account for a look and yes I can see Mastering the Mix GROW and Biotek are available to redeem. FYI I only own a focusrite 2i2 USB audio interface, no Novation hardware.
Last edited by MogwaiBoy on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

No Biotek here...
It's easy if you know how

But I do own Novation Bass Station... does that count..? (I think all Focusrite owners do too).

xc fyhjcgtujkvygujikok
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

sprnva wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:12 am Can anyone with only Novation gear access the Focusrite promos?
No. Novation has its own promo

https://novationmusic.com/sound-collective

I would guess that it's the same as with Focusrite's giveaways. You must own some Novation hardware. I do, and i got Biotek.

Not sure why they split that anyway though. After all, it's the same brand.

Eclectus wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 pm I have a Focusrite ISA One but I'm not seeing Biotek.
Same here not seeing Biotek, however it is showing the Grow
I have a Voicemaster Pro.

I have 2 2i2s, but nothing from novation. I got the biotek and everything else they offered.

Mine's still only showing Grow but got Biotek from my Novation account anyway

I've got a 1st gen 2i2 and I don't have a link for Biotek. I can't even find a way of accessing the Red Compressor & EQ which I could download using the old Web site. The new site is a bit sucky.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

operandx wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:27 pm I can't even find a way of accessing the Red Compressor & EQ which I could download using the old Web site. The new site is a bit sucky.
They are showing for me (the reds) but definitely the new site is a bit sucky.. where is my wish list? .. the one they invited us to make in the hope of actually being gifted a wish...
Yeah, I did make one.. specially for Santa.. the begger passed me by... not leaving any booze or treats out for him this coming X_mas... ya_Boooooo!

Wow, Biotek is loaded with character. Thanks to Focusrite and Tracktion for this freebie ! :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I have first gen Scarlett 18i8 and nothing from Novation but see both Grow and Biotek. Also all the Focusrite and Novation plugins show up in my account.
No signature here!

Return to “Effects”