A Winter Glory (Soundtrack?)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gone
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

There is a gorgeous mix of sounds on here - the vocals, woodwinds, 'trons and the pads all blend to produce a very relaxing, if slightly melancholy piece of music. You have some very interesting and effective transitions on here too. Very enjoyable.

Good work :)

i like it when the voice kicks in, before that its a bit too mellow for me.

but when it kicks in, it's soo beautifull.

Good job! Well done orchestration and mixing. I listened to the short edit. I agree more with one of the commenters above in that the piece sounds "slightly melancholic" rather than "10 minutes of misery" as you put it in your description.

listened to the 4:46 Version and enjoyed it a lot. a nice chord Progression, interesting Sound choices. also I liked the drums. thumbs up, dude!

seismic1 wrote:There is a gorgeous mix of sounds on here - the vocals, woodwinds, 'trons and the pads all blend to produce a very relaxing, if slightly melancholy piece of music. You have some very interesting and effective transitions on here too. Very enjoyable.
Good work :)
Glad you enjoyed it.
:tu:
Jesse Gorter wrote:i like it when the voice kicks in, before that its a bit too mellow for me.
but when it kicks in, it's soo beautifull.
That mellow bit is the contrast that emphasises the vocals.
I think people who listen only to the short version miss the full impact. (At least, that's wot I fink, so there! :D )
bedlamite wrote:Good job! Well done orchestration and mixing. I listened to the short edit. I agree more with one of the commenters above in that the piece sounds "slightly melancholic" rather than "10 minutes of misery" as you put it in your description.
A bit late, but I've fixed the dsecription in the op. :tu:
TrekStar wrote:listened to the 4:46 Version and enjoyed it a lot. a nice chord Progression, interesting Sound choices. also I liked the drums. thumbs up, dude!
Glad you enjoyed it, too. Try the long version when you've got a spare ten minutes. :tu:

Thanks for all the support and kind remarks. It's getting harder and harder to do anything original, but it's worth the effort in the end.
:party: :tu:

**ADVERTISMENT**
Check out my latest opus! :D
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6683781

Thought I'd give this magnificent work of art a bump, as I'm in the process of uploading a track that is in a similar vein... :party: :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”