Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

DocShay wrote:
kv331 wrote:Guys I am going to start a new topic to announce SynthMaster One v1.1, so I hope the mods lock this one.
Hello, there is one small but annoying bug in the im guessing pre-release version. It's just one preset that shows up twice but it prevents from cycling the presets further with the arrow keys. It's the "BEL Bells" preset by Selcuk Ergen.
in my todo list for this weekend!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Good job on the update Bulent....

That browser is so much better now without the promotions :wink:

No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote:Good job on the update Bulent....

That browser is so much better now without the promotions :wink:

I know! and for those who'd want to browse/shop our products, it offers them everything at their hands :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

sqigls wrote:hey thanks for my new synths
I'm running through them now.

would you be able to add an option that takes into account the Scroll Direction on a Macbook? The two finger scroll works on the knobs on Synthmaster 1 & 2 which is great, but it's inverted. I'm assuming it's going by the default "Natural" scroll direction, which i have un-ticked in the system settings menu...

Thanks again!
I've tried an external mouse and this behaviour is still present...
In both Synthmaster and Synthmaster One, the linear faders all work as normal, but all the circular pots are inverted. The scroll is so much faster for editing, and much kinder on my carpel tunnel. Would you be able to add a fix for this please? thank you so much :)
I'm loving these synths! Surely there must be a few people out there using nothing but Synthmaster!?
pretty impressive

Return to “Instruments”