U-He HIVE VSTi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

I managed to make a screenshot from the video and augment it a lot in Paint. The sections seem indeed located in similar positions, yes. But on the control level there are clear differences. The display is more like Sylenth1's.
I really like what I see there on SM1, even dedicated phase and pulse width (just noticed those are probably for stereo width, not pulse width :hihi: ) controls :)
The little curve displays under the envelope stages also look familiar, but I don't remember where I have seen them before.
It seems like the developer took ideas from various other synths and made a really nice GUI out of it :)

What does it sound like in general? Just wondering since you said the sound is different from Hive's...
If it sounds nearly as good as it looks, it will be a success for whatever his difficult name is 8)

n/m, something is wrong with my system

Pixel was a theme based skin so didn't have lot of choices. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea so lets leave it at that :). I created only the Blue/Yellow version, the other two were made by Bjulin.

Ok, lets move on. We now have a new skin for Hive called Serenity. Here is a screen shot.

It's a commercial skin available at satYatunes store for USD 9.50. Hope you all like it :-)

Here is the KVR thread for further discussion:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=483582
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Image

It's a commercial skin available at satYatunes store for USD 9.50. Hope you all like it :-)

Time to buy Hive...
yzcoruhT

Return to “Instruments”