Cubase 9.0.10

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cubase Pro 13

Chord Track
Fixed an issue where dragging Chord Event across a Divided Track List resulted in a misaligned event.
Fixed an issue where “Follow Chord Track” was not working correctly.
Fixed an issue regarding wrong note colors when using “Chord Track” for event colors.
Fixed an issue where dragging Chord Event across a Divided Track List resulted in a misaligned event.
Fixed an issue where "Follow Chord Track" was not working correctly.
Editing
Fixed an issue where the Quantize Panel did not correctly display the Crossfade section for multi-track usage (via Folder Group Editing).
Input Transformer
Fixed an issue where certain setups of the Input Transformer could crash the application.
Inspector
Fixed an issue where pinned Inspector sections were all closed after loading a project.
Logical Editor
Fixed a potential crash issue.
Fixed an issue where Filter Target “Note is equal to” was stuck on “C”.
MediaBay
Fixed an issue where using the Search field on the MediaBay could crash the application.
MIDI Editors
Fixed an issue where Show/Hide Controller Lanes did not work when Lanes were removed manually beforehand.
Fixed an issue where resizing the Controller Lane area within the Inplace Editor could crash the application.
Fixed an issue where note names where displayed with inconsistent enharmonics (e.g. Bb instead of A#).
Fixed an issue where MicroTuner settings were not applied after reloading a project.
MusicXML Export
Improved the compatibility of the number attribute for slurs (for import into Dorico).
Improved the compatibility in regard to the encoding of tuplets (for import into Dorico).
Performance
Fixed a performance issue when “Auto Select under Cursor” options was activated.
Plugins
Fixed an issue where VST 3 plug-ins with special characters could not be used.
Fixed an issue where StudioEQ presets were missing in Cubase Elements.
Fixed an issue where panning could be wrong with REVerence.
Fixed an issue where side split LP/HP bands did not properly change type in Frequency.
Fixed an issue where the Maximizer output level was not consistent with the readings from the MixConsole metering.
Project Window
Fixed an issue where “Open in separate Window” in MIDI Editors was not possible after working in the Controller Lane area.
Fixed an issue where the Overview Line was missing in Cubase LE, AI and Elements.
Fixed an issue where new recorded MIDI Parts were not displayed in open Editor tab in the Lower Zone.
Remotes
Fixed an issue where remote control devices (e.g. NI Komplete Kontrol) could not follow the parameter mapping correctly while navigating through the track list.
Sampler Track
Fixed an issue where Sample Start/End markers were not correctly set after dragging a resized audio event into the Sampler Control tab.
Fixed an issue where re-opening the Sampler Control tab showed no content.
Fixed an issue where the root key color indication on the keyboard display was incorrect.
Fixed an issue where “Remove unused Media” in the Pool was not working correctly for audio files referenced by the Sampler Track.
Fixed and issue where no content was displayed in a Sampler Control tab after re-opening the Lower Zone.
Fixed an issue where creating a sampler track from an MP3 file in the MediaBay crashed the application.
Steinberg Hardware
Fixed an issue where closing the Audio Hardware Setup window (e.g. for UR hardware) could lead to an application which could be no longer operated.
Steinberg Help
Fixed an issue where the F1 key did not open the Cubase Help referring to steinberg.help.
System Link
Fixed an issue where the cursor position was not synchronized while scrubbing with the mouse.
Fixed an synchronization issue using a jog wheel followed by Fast Rewind / Fast Forward commands.
TrackVersions
Fixed an issue where TrackVersions on Signature Tracks could crash the application.
Transport
Fixed an issue that stops the recording when changing the Metronome volume.
Fixed an issue where no values for all sorts of Transport control related items could be entered by key command if both Transport Panel and Transport Zone were closed.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I do not see a demo yet :uhuhuh:

Wow .. That's a long list of bug fixes.

I'm still running Cubase Pro 8.5 , and will be upgrading to Cubase Pro 9 in the near future. I'm glad this first bug fixes update is out, and I'm sure more will follow ;-)

Updated :tu:

There was an annoying bug when loading the Virtual Keyboard by pressing F2, the keys midi input didn't work unless I click the "Virtual Keyboard" on the context menu (it is clicked by default!).
I'm glad they have solved it now :)

Steinberg updates installation has becomes really annoying . everytime you want install an update you needs to copy the Full product Installer back to the installations path where it was previously installed from .

not much companys i know or have products from doing it this way , only Steinberg .

why it is needed to make updates in this way ?

DrumAddict wrote:Steinberg updates installation has becomes really annoying . everytime you want install an update you needs to copy the Full product Installer back to the installations path where it was previously installed from .

not much companys i know or have products from doing it this way , only Steinberg .

I don't get what you're talking about. Over here, the only thing I have to do is run the updater... :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

DrumAddict wrote:Steinberg updates installation has becomes really annoying . everytime you want install an update you needs to copy the Full product Installer back to the installations path where it was previously installed from .

Don't know how you do it then.

Got to Steinberg.net and Support -> downloads and select the product you use.
Then you get the patches pages.

i meant if you update lets say to 9.0.10 . it does not updates straight away . it asks for Cubase.msi and i needs to copy the full Complete Installer to the previous install location back that it can finds the Cubase.msi from the full complete installer . otherwise the update aborts with an error .

its now the same way with every steinberg update . dont know if it has something to do with Windows 10 .

i hope now you guys know what i mean .

This update also fixed the issue i had with some of the Cubase plugins being blacklisted: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p6687880

Probably had to do with this thing:
CAN-3534 Compatibility

Fixed an issue where the Plug-in Sentinel in Cubase LE/AI 9
unnecessarily reported plug-ins being blacklisted which
belong to Cubase Elements 9.
Nice. :)

ahhh..... so that's what that was.. strange E9 had plugins that Cubase doesn't.
Glad it is fixed for you.
rsp
sound sculptist

Yeah, it's really weird. Not sure though if they all also were part of Elements, as i have the Artist version here. E.g., Elements doesn't have surround, so i guess the surround pan thing at least wasn't part of the plugins, which were blacklisted in Elements, but, i don't know.

Does anyone know if this fixes a bug many were having where you had to click many times to bypass inserts on the mixer? I'm running Cubase 8.5.20 and it seems to be getting worse for me.

Steinberg locked the thread about it, for some reason.

If it's the same as for the send effects, you'll have to make sure the mouse pointer isn't moving when clicking. Sounds silly, but it works.

chk071 wrote:If it's the same as for the send effects, you'll have to make sure the mouse pointer isn't moving when clicking. Sounds silly, but it works.
WTH. That's insane. :dog:

Thanks.

It's the first thing i noticed when using Artist 8.5... i thought "WTH is bugged with the on/off switch of the sends". I don't know whether it is a bug, or if it is intended that way.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”