New bx_subfilter - activation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Brainworx bx_subfilter

Hi everyone,

A few days ago, I downloaded the new free bx_subfilter and was looking forward to testing it on some of my projects. The PA websites states "If you already have an account you can download and start using this plugin today." Well, unfortunately, this wasn't possible. Up to now, I haven't been able to activate bx_subsynth.

According to the warning messages I received when trying to activate it, you need a license (i. e. the regular PA license key) to activate it. The regular license key, however, which would cover by_subsynth as well, does not work this time - simply because the plug-in is not automatically added to existing customers' accounts - which is what PA used to do with other free plug-ins.

I've already contacted their support about the issue, but so far, they haven't been able to help.

Has any other existing PA customer been able to activate bx_subfilter?

Yes, it activated without a problem, just like every previous activation. I used online activation, if that makes any difference.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

This is separate from the bx_subsynth, however. I only installed the bx-subfilter and activated that one.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

When you activate it, it gets added to your account. I always manage to get the licenses working (eventually) but I'm not sure I fully understand the system. They have info' about it on their website.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Log into your account at PA. Download the plugin installer. Run the installer. Open your DAW and scan for new plugins. Add bx_subsynth. Launch the plugin on a channel - "Activation is required" - click 'I'm Online' - enter your PA account details, click to have it be remembered next time (handy).... and you should be good to go!

Thanks everyone. I've finally activated bx_subfilter, but obviously there's no way you can activate a free PA plug-in with the "I'm offline" button. This does require online activation.

Return to “Effects”