Audiority Deleight updated to v1.4.1 - Resizeable Stereo Multi Tap Delay - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Deleight

We are happy to introduce to you our newest effect plugin: Deleight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfXrWWg1ucc

Deleight is a stereo multi tap delay processor based on late ’90s digital delays hardware processors. Deleight can deliver multiple delay-based effects, ranging from simple echoes to multi-voice choruses, flangers, doublers, early reverbs and more. Enable Loop mode to set Deleight as a looper device, with Speed and Reverse controls, to create special effects and textures.

Deleight features a fully resizeable user interface, allowing you to use the plugin full screen, and inline user manual.

Specifications
  • Stereo Multi Tap Delay (4+4 Taps)
  • Delay Buffer of 5 seconds
  • 7 Time Ranges
  • Tempo Sync
  • Left, Right and Feedback channels
  • Normal and Cross channel feedback modes
  • LFO with 11 waveforms
  • Channel Linking
  • Loop Mode (with Speed and Reverse controls)
  • Internal sample rate reduction
  • Resizeable User Interface
  • Inline User Manual
  • VST2, VST3, AU, CLAP and AAX (64bit)
  • OSX and Windows
Price: $45/€45
Read more: http://www.audiority.com/shop/deleight/
Last edited by Audiority on Thu May 04, 2023 3:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.

I'll probably pick this up but I insist on calling it Deee-Lite.

Many ways this could be read: de-lite, delayte, delete, del-8.

No matter, I am always up for another cool delay.

ehehe yes, the name is a bit weird and it should be read as Del-8. The reason why.. well, it all comes to this lovely unit that inspired me making Deleight.

I loved the sound and the structure of the Korg, but programming it is a real PITA and since there's no editor around, I decided to make a plugin following it's nice structure. :D

Cheers,
Luca

Please elaborate a bit what you have created with Deleight. I checked the demo somewhat. Is Deleight a copy of all the possibilities the Korg unit has? I heard some beautiful ambient reverb style sounds from the DL8000, can these be reproduced fully? What I missed was start/end sliders for the loop buffer, etc.

Deleight is not an emulation of the DL8000R, but the audio path is pretty much similar. The Korg unit has more modulation sources (external midi controllers and such), so you have much more possibilities.. still, you can get some nice sounding reverbs out of Deleight. Here's a little example, with a preset I made this morning, modulating all Deleight taps. Dry and Wet signal are about 50% each.

https://soundcloud.com/audiority/deleig ... nger-eight

that sounds very like a mono signal ... but I got similar results with Deleight and very stereo ... ;-)
Does the loop buffer will get start and end sliders?

damn! my bad... I didn't noticed the mono export was on in Ableton :dog: I replaced the file and now it should be ok. About the loop start/end, yes.. I'll definitely implement that and I were also thinking about adding a bit of crossfade to overcome discontinuities between the loop edges.

thanks - I trust you to implement the start/end faders (maybe MIDI controllable too) - then it is for me a buy ... crossfade is great too ...

It's "dee-light" no matter what the dev says :D

Deleight updated to v1.0.1
– FIX: Left channel tap times reset when tempo changes

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Deleight updated to v1.1
– NEW: Panning for each tap.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
Last edited by Audiority on Fri May 11, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This thing is seriously great - besides your standard delay functions it can do wonderful sync'd polyrhythmic multitaps, chorus, faux-reverb etc, not to mention a reverse mode too.

If I can make a suggestion I'd say please make the tempo sync buttons clearer. Took me awhile to stumble on the Feedback sync control because it's a tiny dark purple note symbol on a black background.

Heads up KVR: $20-ish in cart at AudioDeluxe :tu:

Thanks! I'm planning to add some more color schemes and a couple of new features.

Brilliant :) Looking forward to oversampling in the Harmonic Maximizer too. Keep up the great work.

Return to “Effects”