Wusik 8000 FREE till July1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/05 ... 8000-free/

definitely trying...didn't even know about this modular....

I noticed this and went for it, haven't got round to playing with it yet but will do, a very good freebie.

While I'm definitely not a fanboy, this has to be my favorite of the Wusiks. Some great sounds to be had, and the VST3 version is rock-solid. It's also easier to install everything than with previous versions.

Was nearly going to go for it and then I remembered having to block the guy who runs the site to stop the barrage of emails. Thanks but no thanks.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Was nearly going to go for it and then I remembered having to block the guy who runs the site to stop the barrage of emails. Thanks but no thanks.
https://10minutemail.com :wink:
(The Facebook liking and sharing stuff doesn't seem to be necessary, btw.)

^ :)

It worked. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :party: :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

not to poo-poo a giveaway...buuuutttt....as usual things arent exactly what they seem with wusik.

"We are offering a free FULL UNLIMITED UNRESTRICTED copy of Wusik 8000, or leading Modular Software for Windows and MAC systems."

except its not "full". it doesnt include most of the presets...and apparently a lot of the ones it does include dont work because they are missing samples.

still...it is free, just posting this so people arent surprised by the ploy to get you to upgrade this "full" version to an actual full version.

and you def. dont have to do the like/share stuff on facebook.
ImageImageImage

It IS a full version, since it has no restrictions of any kind. You can do anything with this version just like the original one. Yes, it does not come with GIGs of sounds, but that is not a restriction of the product.

Cheers, WilliamK

chaosWyrM wrote:not to poo-poo a giveaway...buuuutttt....as usual things arent exactly what they seem with wusik.

"We are offering a free FULL UNLIMITED UNRESTRICTED copy of Wusik 8000, or leading Modular Software for Windows and MAC systems."

except its not "full". it doesnt include most of the presets...and apparently a lot of the ones it does include dont work because they are missing samples.

still...it is free, just posting this so people arent surprised by the ploy to get you to upgrade this "full" version to an actual full version.

and you def. dont have to do the like/share stuff on facebook.
So, did you conveniently forget to mention the bit where is goes onto to say:

"This copy of Wusik 8000 comes with a small selection of sounds, compared to the official version. Apart from that, the product is fully featured and has no restrictions."

or, did you just not read that far? :uhuhuh:

Needs a Facebook 'like' to download. No thanks.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:Needs a Facebook 'like' to download. No thanks.
No it doesnt. I dont have a FB account and downloaded it just fine, without 'liking' anything.

I can't see there's anything stopping anybody going straight to step 4:

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/freew8000

AnX wrote:
No it doesnt. I dont have a FB account and downloaded it just fine, without 'liking' anything.
Then they have changed it since last tine they gave away one of their synths, if i remember right. Anyway cool. :wink:
1wob2many wrote:
I can't see there's anything stopping anybody going straight to step 4:

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/freew8000
Aha. Thanks. :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Cheaters :hihi:

I'm having trouble with the installation, where when I click on the Install file, it says that I need to put the install file in the directory that the installation files are in.

Return to “Instruments”