New Wolfgang Palm (PPG Infinite) tool coming...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Infinite PRO

Could it be something with resonators? Sounds a bit like something Kaleidoscope does.
Not much to hear or see but in general i like Wolfgang Palm ideas.
https://youtu.be/Jlb7RT-dtr4

Cinebient wrote:Could it be something with resonators? Sounds a bit like something Kaleidoscope does.
doesn't really sound like kaleidoscope.. sounds more verby and resonant. kaleidoscope just sounds like complicated comb filters to me.. or at least that's where i end up.. unless using FIR mode. the string resonators in kaleidoscope can get verby sounding though...

this seems to have a more feedback type sound... verb delay and stuff going on.. but maybe it's a synth anyways...

dayjob wrote:
Cinebient wrote:Could it be something with resonators? Sounds a bit like something Kaleidoscope does.
doesn't really sound like kaleidoscope.. sounds more verby and resonant. kaleidoscope just sounds like complicated comb filters to me.. or at least that's where i end up.. unless using FIR mode. the string resonators in kaleidoscope can get verby sounding though...

this seems to have a more feedback type sound... verb delay and stuff going on.. but maybe it's a synth anyways...
Yes, it is a synth. At least Wolfgang says that :)
Or could it be some sort of spectral synthesis?

i don't want to imagine this tool in the Simmon 's hands- Sample construct-......

Interesting: https://youtu.be/yVOueky644Q
Looks like iOS first....

Now that the iOS version is released and there are already lots of videos and sound examples i can´t wait for the desktop version (later this year).
I think it´s an awesome synth and exact what i like. I think it offers some unique things which you find nowhere else.

I purchased the iOS version today... I'm considering it a $20 permanent demo for the future Mac version! heh

I've only played around with it for a few hours, but it is quite diverse in its morphing ability... some lovely ambient stuff happens easily!

kokotte wrote:i don't want to imagine this tool in the Simmon 's hands- Sample construct-......
You mean another bunch of overpriced weird unmusical presets which mostly you cannot use in any serious project?

kokotte wrote:i don't want to imagine this tool in the Simon's hands- Sampleconstruct-......
Yes! It would be great to hear the innovative sounds and watch the video demos he could create. I always learn from the in-depth knowledge that Simon brings to his preset design, and the excellent notes he includes. It expands my musical thinking. :-o
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote:
kokotte wrote:i don't want to imagine this tool in the Simon's hands- Sampleconstruct-......
Yes! It would be great to hear the innovative sounds and watch the video demos he could create. I always learn from the in-depth knowledge that Simon brings to his preset design, and the excellent notes he includes. It expands my musical thinking. :-o
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

:clap:

HcDoom wrote:
kokotte wrote:i don't want to imagine this tool in the Simmon 's hands- Sample construct-......
You mean another bunch of overpriced weird unmusical presets which mostly you cannot use in any serious project?
What is a serious project?

Something doesn't sound right with this thread title.

Weren't there more posts in this thread? :o

HcDoom wrote:
"You" is not "everyone" :wink:

Great synth!

Return to “Instruments”