numericalaudio iOS app RP-1 delay now available on OSX and Windows. £5 till August 10th.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RP-1

Looks interesting. Simple GUI. Sounds nice after a short test of the demo. CHEAP!

Problems installing with auto installer on Windows. Used the "non install" option. Cut and pasted the .dll

http://numericalaudio.com/rp1/mac.html

Looks like a very capable delay at a great price :tu:

Love the gui. Will give it a spin. Although i have lost count of how many delay plugins i have already.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Just a quick warning. I bought RP-1 and found a bug - details of which I sent to numericalaudio on Aug 5th:-

RP-1 does not restore settings correctly after saving a project where it has been used with the "BPM SYNC" on. When reloading a project where you have used RP-1 with "BPM SYNC" on it is always set to "1/16" and "NORMAL" when the project is reloaded.

Tried both RP-1 1.0.0. + 1.0.1.
Reaper VST 64 bit
Windows 10

I didn't bother trying the demo.

Also I asked if numericalaudio could allow the user to select the installation folder for the plugin. This is normal for every plugin I have used.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Damn that's a crap bug and good on you for reporting it!

I bought - and I agree I don't like installers that don't let you choose file paths either. I'm trying not to fill up my C Drive (steinberg/vstplugins/) with stuff.

Hey guys,

developer of RP-1 here. Just wanted to weigh in and let you guys know that the issues outlined above have been fixed in the latest build. An update should be out later today (as soon as I figured out how to make a decent windows installer)

In the meantime, if any of you would like a beta build or have any other issues to report please get in touch.

Thanks!

Alright, version 1.0.2 is out now and should fix all of the above.

Full release notes: https://www.kvraudio.com/news/numerical ... -win-38175

I should point out that preset management has changed since the original release so be sure to run the installer in order to get the presets installed properly.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to get in touch.

Just want to say this is a nice little delay. Looks great and functions well. It doesn't have loads of tapey "character" (EchoBoy) but you can do some interesting stuff with it via the Mod section like put flanger or vibrato on the decay. I like the easy-access triplet/dotted sync subdivisions.

Are you going to port your iOS reverb over to Windows VST too?

This is actually a nice little delay, it's very light on cpu and sounds great! Good work!

iosys wrote:This is actually a nice little delay, it's very light on cpu and sounds great! Good work!
MogwaiBoy wrote:Just want to say this is a nice little delay. Looks great and functions well. It doesn't have loads of tapey "character" (EchoBoy) but you can do some interesting stuff with it via the Mod section like put flanger or vibrato on the decay. I like the easy-access triplet/dotted sync subdivisions.

Are you going to port your iOS reverb over to Windows VST too?

Thanks guys, glad you like it! The Reverb will indeed get a VST, it's pretty much done actually and will most likely be out some time this week. There's a bunch of new stuff in the works as well, stay tuned :)

Return to “Effects”