What exactly is Oeksound Soothe?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reefius wrote:
Scotty wrote:Oaksound Soothe - Testimonials. Well worth a read. Scroll to the bottom of the page and do a mouse over and read what is being said about the product. It is a good product in careful and informed hands.

https://oeksound.com/soothe/
Are you really one of those people who believe that 'testimonials' on a products website are real? :lol:
Well at least Greg Wells own comment on Gearslutz is right there for everybody to see.. it was as genuine as anything ever can be. I also know Henkka Niemistö personally and can vouch for his sincerity.

Anybody with even half an understanding and a working ear can easily hear how effective and awesome Soothe is. You don't need testimonials for that.

Laymen need not apply. Soothe is a tool for people who know what they are doing.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:Soothe is a tool for people who know what they are doing.
I have no idea what I'm doing but I find Soothe amazingly intuitive and easy to use anyway - and the results are very clearly audible even to old wood-ears like me.

Challenge accepted. You guys seriously think it's harsh and brittle? Stay tuned for a few AB blind files. I'm sure you guys can pick out the one that is Soothe.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic I do look forward to your a/b tests and I am confident that other reviewers are going to reach the same conclusions that you I and others share. The only problem with posting files is that soothe is so obviously better in some contexts that it may be spotted easily relative to other methods. I am not sure how you can control for that. Regardless thanks for sharing your thoughts here. - Scotty

bmanic wrote:Challenge accepted. You guys seriously think it's harsh and brittle? Stay tuned for a few AB blind files. I'm sure you guys can pick out the one that is Soothe.

bmanic wrote:Challenge accepted. You guys seriously think it's harsh and brittle? Stay tuned for a few AB blind files. I'm sure you guys can pick out the one that is Soothe.
Excellent! :party:
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Return to “Effects”