One Synth Challenge #106: FB-3100/3200/3300 by Full Bucket Music (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3100 FB-3200 FB-3300

Yea :hyper:

Um, okay...Yay? Didn't even know about the other versions....so, heck yay.

I mean "Yea"
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Will this make the first TSC? (Three Synth Challenge)

Yea or nay, or yay or nae?....however you spell it

Edit: yay, why not :) I'll probably have extra time this holiday season.

Quick question - what's the feeling with saturators and cab sims and impulse convolvers. Specifically the igniteamps stuff. Just started playing around with them and not sure why I haven't before, they're glorious. Are they out of bounds? All/Some/None?

functionform wrote:Edit: yay, why not :) I'll probably have extra time this holiday season.

Quick question - what's the feeling with saturators and cab sims and impulse convolvers. Specifically the igniteamps stuff. Just started playing around with them and not sure why I haven't before, they're glorious. Are they out of bounds? All/Some/None?
I tried them once during the Noisetar OSC, but it didn't seem like it was in the spirit of OSC because they do color the sound much more than a simple EQ, so I took them out.

bjporter wrote:Shall we include FB-3300 and FB-3200?

Next 10 votes decide: Write yea or nay

Yes.

If Wags in in.... yes!

ontrackp wrote:If Wags in in.... yes!
Since when has this become a good thing?

functionform wrote:Edit: yay, why not :) I'll probably have extra time this holiday season.

I love Ignite Amps!, But their stuff is probably too extreme as far as an amp sim goes. You can't distort things to 11 in OSC.

For some off topic commercial amp sims at a reasonable price, check out the Mercurrial stuff, too!

wagtunes wrote:
We've missed you, dude!

I vote yes for the additional options for synths.
Was very glad to see Taron didn't really get on well with the 3100 (I initially thought it might just be me).

Question though, if this does pass does it mean we need to individually pick one of the three for our OSC submission or are we allowed to use any combination of the three?
Win10 x64, Reaper 6.XX x64, i5-3330, 8gb ram, GTX-970, UC-33, Panorama P4, Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 and JVC HA-RX700

So can we officially use the 3300 now? That's the synth I was hoping for this month!
Last edited by Darksynth FX on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

better let me know one way or another cos i wanna start writing if i get the chance.

ontrackp wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
We've missed you, dude!
You don't get out much do you.

Voting yes to include all three.

No way to increase that GUI size eh? Damn.

Return to “Instruments”