The Crossing (ElectroProg - Seismic Sedation)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EDIT:20200219 - removed obsolete link

I managed to complete my Xmas shopping in a relatively organised manner this year. Hopefully, the rest of the holiday period will be similarly stress-free, much like the recording session for this track which just flew by. I didn't use any saturation this time.

In the Clouds :-

https://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/the-crossing

Recorded/Mixed in EnergyXT2.7
Mastered in T-Racks 5

Sounds and shapers

Z3ta+2
RedTron_SE
Sampletank2
Shimmer
B2
Linear Phase EQ
Vintage Equalizer

DR-11

A Happy Xmas to you all
Last edited by seismic1 on Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dude, that was frickin' awesome! Always loved this sort of thing, and your work here is nothing short of phenomenal. :D
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

great gift wrapping music! the transitions went smoothly from gift to gift too!
Happy holidays to you and yours, Tim :party:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

this is lovely :)
very relaxing piece, thanks for sharing and happy christmas :)

More or less a classical piece of music with a touch of Ambient. Nice progressions throughout the track. The angelic parts are great. I like.

Greetings
HM

AsPeeXXXVIII wrote:Dude, that was frickin' awesome! Always loved this sort of thing, and your work here is nothing short of phenomenal. :D
Thanks very much for listening, and for the wonderful comments. Glad you enjoyed it :)

I hope you had a great Christmas. I'll try to listen to your EP tomorrow

Dreamy.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

I like this one. Now, if you'd just add a bit of 12 string jangly guitar...

Nah, very nice. Nice melodies/harmonies and you resisted the temptation to do too much twiddling with the sinthesisers and thereby spoil it, as is often the case with these type of these things. Lovely.

layzer wrote:great gift wrapping music! the transitions went smoothly from gift to gift too!
Happy holidays to you and yours, Tim :party:
Glad this one helped the Christmas tasks along to their thrilling conclusion. Thanks very much for listening and commenting, layzer :)

I hope you had a great Christmas :tu:

the piece is poignant , and beautifully crafted ...
quite enjoyed ...

Minimal, soothing, and elegant. It's like floating on clouds. The mix is flawless.:phones:

You seem to have perfected the ambient thang. How about making something funky to mix things up? :wink:

vurt wrote:this is lovely :)
very relaxing piece, thanks for sharing and happy christmas :)
Thanks very much for taking the time to listen and comment, vurt. Glad you enjoyed it :)

I hope you had a great Christmas, and warm wishes to you for the New Year :tu:

Once again Tim you lift me up and take me out in space on a beautiful journey. :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

htcnext2 wrote:More or less a classical piece of music with a touch of Ambient. Nice progressions throughout the track. The angelic parts are great. I like.

Greetings
HM
Thanks very much for the great comments, HM. Glad you liked it :tu:

A Happy 2018 to you :)

Moe Shinola wrote:Dreamy.
Thanks very much for listening and commenting, Moe. Glad you liked it :)

I'm currently dreaming of the return to work in the morning after the recent holidays - in a manner of speaking :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”