SONICWARE ELZ_1 synth at NAMM

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I will be helping SONICWARE show this new portable synth at NAMM.

https://www.sonicware.jp/elz-1-1

I am unable to provide detail beyond what is on the site now, but more information should be available during and after the show.

Somebody reported £1000, when I had finished laughing it turns out they where serious, absolutely crazy.
Duh

Where did you see £1000? I don't think the target price will be anywhere near that.

this is rather old news. why not leak some more infos?

I don't have any more info, but if people have questions I will convey them to SONICWARE.

velocipede wrote:I don't have any more info, but if people have questions I will convey them to SONICWARE.
How much? When?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

bungle wrote:Somebody reported £1000, when I had finished laughing it turns out they where serious, absolutely crazy.

teenage engineering OP1 is $899 so if it's $1000 US maybe it's not so out of the ball park... but if it's $1600 US then that's a bit much..

a lot of people want a small synth that has a few different synth engines though.. so.. who knows.. it could be really successful if it's well done and sounds good. .

Okay, here's something... The developer calls it the "Eruza (Elza?) One".

Do you work for them or something ?
You actually bumped the thread to give us the huge news that the developer pronounces the name a certain way hahahaha.
Duh

US$499 is the target street price and sometime in summer is the goal for release.
(I mistakenly stated $399 in a couple of videos on the first day of the show.)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”