The Machine Hardstyle Virus Ti for Adam Szabo Viper

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am very eager to announce my new hardstyle soundset for Adam Szabo Viper synthesizer! :) :hyper:

Majority of the sounds are originaly crafted in the legendary Virus Ti synthesizer now make theyr way in to the Viper! :)

More info and where to get it here: https://sellfy.com/p/cvGZ/

Audio preview:

https://soundcloud.com/themachinelt/har ... audio-demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22rY1JAV1UQ
Last edited by Elektronisch on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gongrats on making the first Viper third-party bank :tu:

If I'm not mistaken, there are some simiular sounds made by you in Spire's factory bank, while they also nice, this demo sounds, well... exactly how hardstyle should sound.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Gongrats on making the first Viper third-party bank :tu:

If I'm not mistaken, there are some simiular sounds made by you in Spire's factory bank, while they also nice, this demo sounds, well... exactly how hardstyle should sound.
thanks! well and yes and no, they are screetchy but they do sound different :) it might sound familar because the sounds do go in to the hardstyle "category" (if you could call screetch as a category of sound hehe) :)

Indeed, I don't make hardstyle sounds myself (not my main genre though I have some interest in it) but I have some third party hardstyle presets for Virus TI and they definitely sound far more authentic than anything made with Spire - I guess, because Virus is what was actually used in the tracks I associate with typical hardstyle sound. If anything, Spire sounds too clean and has more emphasis on upper midrange by default. Viper definitely seems better choice for these sounds (same goes for certain classic psytrance patches, I'm thinking about making a free psytrance bank for Viper).
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Indeed, I don't make hardstyle sounds myself (not my main genre though I have some interest in it) but I have some third party hardstyle presets for Virus TI and they definitely sound far more authentic than anything made with Spire - I guess, because Virus is what was actually used in the tracks I associate with typical hardstyle sound. If anything, Spire sounds too clean and has more emphasis on upper midrange by default. Viper definitely seems better choice for these sounds (same goes for certain classic psytrance patches, I'm thinking about making a free psytrance bank for Viper).
Well Virus is like a holy grail in hardstyle and hardcore scenes, but i wouldnt write off Spire, its really very good too, also there is always a possibility to add external FX on it :)

But strenght lies for how virus sounds. The sounds you get, those raw screetchy ones, punchy/plucky leads and overal in your face sound. Harddance music already have strong emphasis on the "bottom" of the song aka bassdrums, they are hard, distorted and Virus just works out of the box for this genre without alot of post processing, it can get very easy in your face in the mix :)

Not that you cannot get great results with other synths, you can ofcourse :)

Return to “Soundware”