Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.4.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tube Modulator

We are happy to introduce to you our newest effect plugin: Tube Modulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yiPvRXvgdE

Tube Modulator spatial effects includes a panner, a rotary speaker and a wide stereo “wow & flutter” simulators.

A wide XY scope will show you the current amplitude and spatial position modulation to get instant feedback of your settings.

Tube Modulator is Colored by Design, adding a great amount of warmth and color to your signal.

Specifications
  • 7 Tremolo / Vibrato modes
  • 3 Spatial Position effects
  • 11 Waveforms LFO
  • XY Scope
  • Parameters Linking
  • Tempo Sync
  • Colored by Design
  • VST, AU and AAX (32/64bit)
  • OSX and Windows
Price: $35/€35
Read more: https://www.audiority.com/shop/tube-modulator/

Cheers,
Luca
Last edited by Audiority on Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:06 am, edited 9 times in total.

Hell yes, I am in on this...

Purchased immediately, and it sounds great! I'll use this a lot.

One feature request: I know this is a vintage-flavored device, but I'd like to be able to get a lot more depth out of the Amount control on the Vibrato setting. Even at 10, it's very mild. I like vibrato that gets into "seasick" range. I could easily use double the amount of vibrato depth available now. Thanks.
Mac Studio Max | 32GB | 12.6 | MOTU 828es | MOTU M4 | Studio One 6 | Logic 10.7

Thanks guys!

@tremolounge: I can see what I can do for the future updates. Are you talking about a specific algorithm?

Cheers,
Luca

Not really a specific algorithm... well, maybe like the Boss VB-2 pedal (not tube, but vintage...:) )

Playing around a bit more, I love the depth of the Wow/Flutter at maximum Amount. If the Vibrato could do that, but without the stereo movement, I'd be happy! Thanks Luca. :tu:
Mac Studio Max | 32GB | 12.6 | MOTU 828es | MOTU M4 | Studio One 6 | Logic 10.7

Phenomenal sounding, serious UniVibe sounds, only tweaked on 1 preset so far (Uni Breathe).

I have it parked in front of a Mercuriall Spark Lead '68, it (they) sound and feel like the hardware!

Edit: I have now scrolled through many of the presets, and am astounded by the magical quality of this plugin, The vibes, trems, rotarys, panners, and other subtle vintage effects produced by this are jaw-dropping good.

Amazing work on this Luca, I promise to keep my eye open for anything you and Audiority do :tu:

Wow this looks great! :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Alright, I'm gonna be the first to ask the dumb question:

Where am I supposed to enter the crosgrade coupon code on the site? I don't see a box anywhere in the cart or the order page for entering a coupon code.

Thank you very much, guys! :)

@Tappistry: you'll see a coupon code input box in FastSpring payment page.

Check out this cool quick walkthrough by Andrei Martinez Agras, showing all the different Tube Modulator's modes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiFBZlUPfAU

Wow is this ever disappointing. Audiority sent out an email saying if you buy the previous version for $15 you will get a 1:1 discount for the new version. The new version is out for $35 but on intro offer for $28. So I expected to get the new version for $28 -15 = $13. but no. the discount of $15 is applied to the regular price of $35, making it $20. I realize $7 is not a lot of money but a) its an issue more of the principal and tactics used here and b) every dollar counts.

So to me this is sneaky bait-and-switch. Very disappointed at Audiority. So for now I will pass and consider myself ripped off.

Good job Audiority.

I didn't expect to be called out publicly. Who knows me, knows that I'm not used and I don't need "sneeky tactics".

Usually, we never stack discounts, so that's why in Tremolan's newsletter it was stated this:
Tremolan owners will get Tremolan's full price deducted from the new plugin price.
I'm sorry you are feeling ripped off but, honestly, I'm not happy to be called out like a fraud here.

Luca

Audiority wrote: I'm sorry you are feeling ripped off but, honestly, I'm not happy to be called out like a fraud here.

Luca
Then think through your upgrade offers and the various scenarios and risks to determine the best course of action. Maybe I am the only one pissed off about this in which case, carry on and ignore me. But this is my experience and I think it's prudent to share it.

Thanks for the refund of the previous version and resolving this issue for me at least. And I had forgot that it wasn't $15 I paid, it was $10. so $10 + the $20 to do the upgrade is $30 which is still more than the intro offer. Eesh.

I see your point. Let's see if there's a way to make this better

Luca

Audiority wrote:I see your point. Let's see if there's a way to make this better

Luca
How about take 5 minutes to think about it before you launch. Business 101. I am getting tired of lazy business owners fleecing me of money because they cant be bothered to think through the most basic business stratgies. Its happen 3 times this week to me so far with plugin businesses. If you cant run a simple business then dont run a business.

Scenarios, risks, objectives, logic.

plexuss wrote:
Audiority wrote:I see your point. Let's see if there's a way to make this better

Luca
How about take 5 minutes to think about it before you launch. Business 101. I am getting tired of lazy business owners fleecing me of money because they cant be bothered to think through the most basic business stratgies. Its happen 3 times this week to me so far with plugin businesses. If you cant run a simple business then dont run a business.

Scenarios, risks, objectives, logic.
To be honest, I think you are being rather rude about this. I do believe that Luca had honest intentions, and looks to want to correct the issue. Here he is offering a great product at very cost-effective value. Think you need to relax a bit, have some chamomile tea, listen to some ambient music, and not worry about the world for a moment.

Return to “Effects”